Options
2»

Replies

• Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Last week: 145
    This week: 142

Fully clothed and at night. Pleasant surprise!
  • Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Seems like alot of people had the same kinda week as me - slight gain. I knew it was coming, had been so busy and disorganised this wk, my schedule / will power / lack of strategy got the better of me. But we live and learn! Next week I know our numbers are gonna be brilliant! Go Team!

W1 : 167.5
    W2 : 163.5 (-4)
    W3 : 160.5 (-3)
    W4 : 159 (-1.5)
    W5 : 160 (+1)

Need to remember that my ultimate goal is 140 by the end of june. So thats 20lb in 16 wks! I know I can do it - blips will happen but once the TREND is downwards i'm happy out!
    Sending ye healthy happy vibes x x x
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    starting weight in January: 163 lbs
    Weigh in last week: 143.6 lbs
    Weight this week: 141.4 lbs

Almost down to my original goal of 140 and now still fairly close to my final goal of 130 lbs. 22 pounds down in 2 months, not bad at all lol
  • notthatNaomi
    Options
    Starting weight: 148.6 (this was on January 1st) and then I found this group a couple of weeks ago.
    Week 1: 135.6
    Week 2: 139.6 ( some "junk food"/water weight couple fays before the weigh in)
    Week 3: 134.8

So, down just a little bit from week 1, but I'll take it. I started counting calories again on March 1 since it is getting harder to lose the weight -need to know exactly how much I'm eating.
    I want to be out the 130's so bad, but I also want to stay out of the 130's so I know slow and steady is the way to go.
  • acarrillo2012
    acarrillo2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is for Saturday March 8th -

Week 1: 158
    Week 2: 160
    Week 3: 157

Back on track :) Not always making the calorie goals and I'd like to up the exercise but I do feel like by tracking I'm eating a lot fewer calories than I would have been normally.
  • chanceyb33
    chanceyb33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    After a few weeks away from the scale I weighed in this Fri with a 2.5 lb loss. I will take it. :) of course I wanted more but not bad and I wasn't obsessing over scale but focussing on calories in and excercise. I eat back my excercise calories b/c I know that for me it is more realistic long term. I love to eat. Now I just know if I eat that it will equal treadmill time lol. MFP really helps keep me motivated especially reading success stories.