Hello Out There

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
How is everyone doing out there. Been a while since we have communicated so I thought I would throw out a new thread and hear some fantastic updates...Whatcha got?

Replies

• AshNoel85
    AshNoel85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Still Trucking!!!! Almost 50lbs down!! I got a long way to go, but my brother is coming home from Serving in Germany the end of May. He has not seen me since May of last year when i was almost 50 lbs heavier!! I have picked up taking water aerobics at the Y three days a week and doing some yoga. Still long way to go but i can feel a major difference in my energy and i am a lot happier now than before i started exercising!! I truly encourage anyone to get in a group class or program near them!! It helps!! I was extremely embarrassed at first and it kept me from doing group exercise classes. I swallowed my pride and ripped the band-aid and went. When i got there i realized there were people just as big as me doing this and it made me less self conscious. Its always better to do it with someone, and i have made friends there! I love it!! I love it so much i take two classes back to back on Tuesday and Thursdays!

I saw something that i find to be so true! : It said, "FOOD IS THE MOST ABUSED ANXIETY DRUG. EXERCISE IS THE MOST UNDERUTILIZED ANTIDEPRESSANT.!!

Keep trucking everyone! We can do it!! We have each other!!!!!