March Madness - Challenge Day Seven

Options
jpilley
jpilley Posts: 78 Member
You may think today is a day of rest - it is not. It is a day of reflection. Your challenge for today is to look back through this week's daily challenges and to try to incorporate as many of these challenges into one day.

A summary of the daily challenges:

1. Drink your weight in water today.
2. Cut your current weight in calories from your diet today.
3. Eat your biggest calorie meal for breakfast and your smallest for dinner today.
4. Eat a rainbow today; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
5. If it's round, eat it - if it's square, leave it there. Think healthy.
6. Eat your daily allowance of fiber without exceeding your calories and carbs.

That completes the end of Week One :drinker:

Let us know what you think, how you did, and whether you are ready to move on with us.
Blow the dust off your workout shoes and get ready for Week Two.

jp

Replies

• Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Crikey, this should be fun....................I think :laugh:
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the only issue is for me that I get to view this forum when I'm at work - AFTER I've had breakfast etc, which in some of the days can really mess things up!!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    And I might add: Skittles are round ;)
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the only issue is for me that I get to view this forum when I'm at work - AFTER I've had breakfast etc, which in some of the days can really mess things up!!

Why not try doing the challenges a day later, ie Tues on Wed etc, at least you can get a full day on each one then x
  • jpilley
    jpilley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You guys set the rules - what day it happens on doesn't really matter. I started posting an afternoon ahead to try and catch you English gals. And yes Paws - skittles are round! So are apples, grapes, cantaloupes, cookies, pizza, and CHEESEBURGERS!

Wonder how much FIBER is in a cheeseburger????? Today's challenge (yesterday for the other half of the world).

Thoroughly enjoying all your comments and diaries - maybe I will just try the challenges out myself. :laugh:

Variety is the spice of life or so they say, so let's SPICE IT UP GIRLS!!!!! (We can change our names to the SPICE GIRLS)

jp
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options

Why not try doing the challenges a day later, ie Tues on Wed etc, at least you can get a full day on each one then x

That's a good idea actually :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    You guys set the rules - what day it happens on doesn't really matter. I started posting an afternoon ahead to try and catch you English gals. And yes Paws - skittles are round! So are apples, grapes, cantaloupes, cookies, pizza, and CHEESEBURGERS!

Wonder how much FIBER is in a cheeseburger????? Today's challenge (yesterday for the other half of the world).

Thoroughly enjoying all your comments and diaries - maybe I will just try the challenges out myself. :laugh:

Variety is the spice of life or so they say, so let's SPICE IT UP GIRLS!!!!! (We can change our names to the SPICE GIRLS)

jp

Round = healthy, so the skittles STAY :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • LovemyTysonboy
    Options
    Why can't I post to my friends?