Skipping the Recovery Video?

Options
KatyFace9801
KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
this weekend is my best friend's Bachelorette party. We are getting to this little cabin we rented on Thursday night. I'm going to eat well Thursday and Friday during the day & I will be able to squeeze in my Thursday and Friday insanity before the whole group gets there. Saturday is out. I'm just not going to be able to do it. I'm hosting this party and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or anything by setting up in this lake house I got us and wake everyone up while I do my insanitiy!

SOOOOO I was thinking about skipping the Recovery tomorrow and doing Friday's workout then, Saturdays work out Friday, skip Saturday and then maybe do the recovery sunday (because I may be a little hung over Sunday) and I just wanted to see if anyone thought that was a good idea or what you would do?

Replies

• MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    If you know the stretches, you can do them without the dvd...you can do them in your room before breakfast, really. But he just wants you to stretch and hold to expand the tendons and muscles, increasing flexibility. Anything you can do to do that, do it. You don't need the dvd to tell you what to do.
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think you can do them in any order, as long as they get done. Recovery dvd may feel good after a hard weekend of partying. :drinker:
  • KatyFace9801
    Options
    I think you can do them in any order, as long as they get done. Recovery dvd may feel good after a hard weekend of partying. :drinker:

I like the way you think!
  • Massa519
    Massa519 Posts: 4
    Options
    I had to skip my last Saturday one because it can get to be a zoo at my house and the only place to do my insanity is the main room.. luckily I was about to double up on Monday because it was only the fit test again.. this Monday wont be so easy for you with pure cardio & abs.. could you possibly double up today? Kind of defeats the purpose of recovery I guess but at least you wont feel like you missed out on a workout
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    I had to skip my last Saturday one because it can get to be a zoo at my house and the only place to do my insanity is the main room.. luckily I was about to double up on Monday because it was only the fit test again.. this Monday wont be so easy for you with pure cardio & abs.. could you possibly double up today? Kind of defeats the purpose of recovery I guess but at least you wont feel like you missed out on a workout

This is what I am doing today, doubling up. Pure cardio, cardio abs, then recovery tonight.
  • KatyFace9801
    Options
    Unfortunately, getting ready for the party doesn't leave any time for doubling up on workouts in one day. So, today I did tomorrows. Gonna make Saturday my rest day & Sunday I'll do the recovery! (I'll need it after the bachelorette party!)
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I agree with CP and Mover. Adjust your schedule so it works and do your stretches