18 days of INSANITY...DONE

Options
Gooood morning,

Recovery day 18 is done, all the red crosses on my calendar are really adding up!!!

Recovery was cool, I must admit I don't enjoy this one as much as the others as it is sooooo slow but much needed none the less. I am noticing a big improvement in my squats as I can go lower and also in the butt lifts as my upper body is starting to feel a lot stronger.

Happy day 18...10 to go until Month 1 is done xx

Replies

• StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Done!! Somehow, this one seems harder than the others... the slow moves KILL me! :)

Have a great one!!!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haven't done it yet (still in class) but I need it this week surprisingly; I think I may have injured myself during the Fit Test b/c the tendon area where my heel connects to my ankle has been hurting since then on both legs. However, the pain's almost gone since I've been stretching that area as much as I can. It hurts when I have to do jumps.
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't like this one as much either. However, I'm improving at holding the positions for so long so I guess there's that, and improvement always feels good. Sort of looking forward to being done month 1, although I'm still worried about what month 2 has to bring. I have contemplated taking a look at the videos ahead of time but I have a feeling that would be a bad idea.
  • NyxButterfly
    Options
    I don't like this one as much either. However, I'm improving at holding the positions for so long so I guess there's that, and improvement always feels good. Sort of looking forward to being done month 1, although I'm still worried about what month 2 has to bring. I have contemplated taking a look at the videos ahead of time but I have a feeling that would be a bad idea.

I wouldn't advise it; I've found it's better to do daunting physical tasks blind b/c by the time you are doing it you're too focused to be scared.
  • NyxButterfly
    Options
    Did it! The stretches are getting easier, yay!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Due to a crazy weekend ahead I did tomorrow's work out today. I noticed something. I don't really feel like I'm loosing weight or toning my core AT ALL, but I can tell I'm stronger and I noticed a muscle when I flex by my shoulder that I've never seen before
    . So, at least there's some sign of physical improvement!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done - I love me some stretches.

Month 2 wont be so bad with so many people supporting each other.