Breakfast

Some say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Discuss your breakfast habits and any changes or improvements that you could make. What are some advantages to eating a regular breakfast? Feel free to share any favorite breakfast tips or recipes that you feel that may contribute to the group discussion.

Replies

• eating breakfast helps start your brian activity for the day. breakfast is the most important meal of the day because you dont eat anything through the night while you sleep so you need to eat for your body to function right. im going to make a change by trying to eat a granola bar everyday for breakfast.
  • I usually eat breakfast every morning at school. I try to eat something before I start my classes because I want to be able to focus and I don't want to be hungry all day. Eating breakfast every morning helps give your body energy every day to help keep your body going until lunch. I want to try and eat a bigger breakfast during school days because I sometimes don't eat enough and then get hungry later in the day before lunch.
  • SaoA
    SaoA Posts: 5
    I don't eat breakfast...
  • I know that breakfeast is the most important meal of the day. But i honestly dont have time. I wake up at 6:00 in the morning, it takes me and hour nd like 20 min to get ready sometimes more then ihave to leave to go to my friends house to get a ride to school. So if iwnted to eat breakfeast ill have to wakeup at 5:00 in the morning which means ill have to go to sleep its just too much.:blushing: :wink:
  • When I eat brakfest i eat a bowl of cereal with some milk. I could improve my breakfest by drinking some orange juice. Breakfest is important to help wake up your brain and keep it active.
  • linehanh
    linehanh Posts: 3
    I try to eat breakfast everyday. Breakfast is important becasue it can help keep you focused throught the day. Without breakfast, you may not be as alert and may eat more for lunch then you would've with breakfast.
  • A better way to stay healthier s to have friets added with your every day breakfast or raisins. And because its the meal that starts te day it will be a boost as brain food.
  • i eat breakfast everyday Breakfast can help your brain focus in the morning. Eating breakfast everyday can help improve your life. If you dont eat breakfast then your brain wont function like you want it too.
  • I drink a protien shake and tea in the morning and it keeps me full until i get to lunch. Breakfest is an important meal because it gets you started for the day and provides you with energy. It also helps your brain focus when it has food in the body.
  • I do not eat breakfast in the morning instead. I get the feeling of throwing up and that's why i do not eat breakfast.
  • sice the first meal of the day is a start for brain food it is really important to make healthy choices. A way to do this is to add some fruites in your diet. I eat raisin brand because it seems like a beter choice than cookie crisp.
  • I sometimes skip breakfast in the morning, and when I do all I hear is my stomach growling and my stomach hurting from being hungry. Breakfast is an important meal because it helps your mind get going and keeps you energized for the day.
  • In school mornings I always start with a blow of cereal of any kind I have at the moment. And the advantages of have breakfast is that you have all energy for the rest of the morning and noon. And I try not to go over bored on breakfast on the weekends were I would eat a lot more than usual.
  • For some reason, i tend to just be able to drink milk (1%) on school days. On weekends, however, i wake up later in the morning and eat oatmeal with a sandwhich or cereal with milk. I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it's the fuel you need to start your day and proceed it with enough energy to follow-through.
  • You should eat breakfast everyday. If you did, you wouldn't hear your stomach rumble :p.
  • Thats very good im glad that you are living well. Breakfeast is very important nd you are on the road to riches.:laugh: :glasses:
  • Eating a healthier cereal can help improve your eating habits. Also, orange juice is a good thing for you to drink in the morning. It can help give your body a big boost of vitamin c that can help keep you from getting sick.
  • i like your emojis
  • SaoA
    SaoA Posts: 5
    I feel you son dont eat breakfast either. I be hungry tho by 4th period. I might start eating breakfast now.
  • Maybe you should start eating breakfast and you wont feel like that. Breakfast gives you alot of energy for your day.
  • Its not good to eat breakfest. It could cause some problems.
  • I really dont eat breakfast that much, only time i would eat breakfst is when im going to IHOP or my mom cooks. I know that breakfats is the most important meal of the day cause it keeps you going all day.