What Changes have you noticed if the first week?

Options
tigergem86
tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
I love to see changes or feel changes soon. It keeps me motivated. I havent seen any changes in the weight category, which i expected with building strength and i know my muscles retain water in the beginning.

But one of the coolest changes ive seen is with running. im training for a 10k to be done mid may. I tend to run with my heels touching first, which is terrible on your body. Every once in a while i will try to land mid foot to front of foot but cant do it for more than a minute. Yesterday while doing week 3 day 2 (90sec run, 90 sec walk, 3min run, 3 min walk x2) i was able to do at least 1 minute 2-3 times during the run on the front of my feet! It was so exhilerating! i could have kept going but i am still working on my breathing.

In just a week, i am soo much stronger! so motivated to keep going to see how much better i can be.

Replies

• bradutah
    bradutah Posts: 25
    Options
    Great Job on your running improvements. The change I have seen is also my strength. I feel like I'm getting stonger by the workout!!!
  • foge73
    foge73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I thought I would be exhausted but I've actually found that my energy level has increased. I have a long way to go but each day that I push play I'm feeling more motivated.
  • cshaw6482
    cshaw6482 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Last night I "nailed" the cardio~!!! Woo whooo !! I was so excited. I think I need to add some treadmill minutes; just doesn't seem 25 minutes is enough for me. Too much excess energy from T25 :)

Today is the last day of week two & I'm loving it!! Hubby started with me and he is doing well keeping up with Tonya
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome Cshaw!!! :)

thats great you have an increase in energy foge! :) I dont feel as exhausted as i thought i would be but i dont have a boost yet.
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I'm just surprised how quick it seems to go! I Started the lower focus yesterday and the next thing I knew I had less than 2 minuets to go. I can see myself getting fitter :D It's brilliant and I can see an improvement in the way my legs look :D

Bring on week two :D and tomorrows stretches lol
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Cardio yesterday was definitely easier yesterday than it was day 1. I did it back-to-back with Lower Focus so I was a little burnt out at the end but I can see my endurance building.

Keep it up guys!!!
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My second time doing cardio was much easier than my first as well!! I didn't throw up this time! Yay! :)
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My second time doing cardio was much easier than my first as well!! I didn't throw up this time! Yay! :)

Woo hoo! That's a victory right there :D
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I must be putting it a little more effort this week. The sweat was dripping off me lol it was nice to see :P