Who is still here? Let's do a check in!!

Options
tedsmama
tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
Just curious to know who is all still here! I know we are all moving through at our own pace and I would love to know how everyone is doing!!! Even people who have finished and are now working on speed!!

Replies

• piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am here and finishing week 8 today. One more week in my plan then finishing 30DS and ?????
  • tedsmama
    Options
    I'll be doing W6 D2 tomorrow. It's taken me awhile to get through the program and I'm getting kinda sad the group is dwindling down, but at the same time so HAPPY that so many people have finished!!
  • bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm here..I have finished now working on improving my pb
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello! Still here!! I am on week 5 currently. I repeated week 4 and I'm on my 2nd time through of week 5. I'm just scared to do the 20 mins straight one. :laugh: I am able to breeze through the five minute intervals now, so I feel like I'm ready to take on the 8 minute ones. Baby steps for me...

I signed up for a 5K in June, so I hope to finish this and then work on speed. Don't have a specific goal in mind for the 5K -- just want it to be under an hour!! LOL
  • tedsmama
    Options
    Glad to know there is still a couple of us left! I finished W6D2 today and have really had to slow down to make it through. I'm fine with that. I am also doing a 5K in June, so I figure there is plenty of time for me to work on my speed before then!!
  • newtonk520
    newtonk520 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm still here! Had some issues with my hip but it seems to be better. Moving on to week 4 day 1. I've signed up for a 5k in May.
    :wink:
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I've moved on to other cardio workouts that aren't as hard on my knee, but I'm still here to cheer you all on!
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm here, on week 6 day 2!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to finish Friday but I got the stomach flu again! Then I got a fever after that. My husband told me that since I had already done Days 1 and 2 of week 9 that I could count myself as finished but I just didn't feel like I had finished. So this morning I took some ibuprofen to try to knock the fever out and I got on that treadmill and I finished! About 2 minutes in I didn't think I could do it but I think it was just fear so I pushed through. I am so glad that I can officially say I have finished C25k! I don't feel too bad now either so I don't think I hurt myself running while being sick. Keep it up all, you can do it!
  • tedsmama
    Options
    I thought I was going to finish Friday but I got the stomach flu again! Then I got a fever after that. My husband told me that since I had already done Days 1 and 2 of week 9 that I could count myself as finished but I just didn't feel like I had finished. So this morning I took some ibuprofen to try to knock the fever out and I got on that treadmill and I finished! About 2 minutes in I didn't think I could do it but I think it was just fear so I pushed through. I am so glad that I can officially say I have finished C25k! I don't feel too bad now either so I don't think I hurt myself running while being sick. Keep it up all, you can do it!

You rock! I'm going to use this as motivation for my last two weeks. "C'mon Stephanie, she had the FLU and SHE finished." LOL! Great job and hope you are feeling better! :flowerforyou:
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did week 5 day 3 yesterday (the timed version) and will be doing week 5 day 3 (the distance version) tomorrow. I have started repeating day 3 each week because I've fallen in love with running and 3 days isn't enough! My first 5K is in 17 days--I'm so excited to see how much of it I will run!!
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options

AMAZING!!!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm here! On week 7 day 3 (tomorrow). Took the last few days off cause we have so much do before traveling. Would be doing week 8 next week, but since we're on vacation not sure if I'll be able to get them in....I WILL TRY!!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!!!!!

Finally

Back

It's been one of the craziests month ever, and I totally fell off the wagon. . .but I"M HERE!!!

Restarting on week3!!!

Not giving up!
  • tedsmama
    Options
    Finished!! Now just some fine tuning on my time and I'm ready for my mud run in June!!! Just wanted to say (to anyone still here) keep it up, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Good luck everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting week 7 day 1 tomorrow if I can get up early enough. I started a new work schedule and it's taking me a while to get used to the earlier start time...
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm back. . .

Really fell off the wagon after the wedding. . .ok, in fairness, Little League starting was the root cause, not the post-wedding lax, lol.

So disappointed in myself. Started over yesterday at the gym, had to revert all the way back to week 2. I feel so sad and pathetic. BUT I am starting over. It really got to me, though, struggling through 90 seconds, when I remember thinking how much easier 3 min was getting.

6 weeks to the Beer Run. . . I will at least get to the point where I can run the first half of it!!!