Options
mel521
mel521 Posts: 74 Member
daily thread

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Day off for me today. Hope everyone else had a good day.
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I didn't run today, but I tested out my dad's bike and then did 30 day shred. I'm beat! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    30 day shred - nothing to be sneezed at! Having read the stuff abut 'fast exercise' I think the 'intervals' in shred conform entirely!
    I will do my run this afternoon.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Just back from Week 6, Day 2 in the park....lovely day in the 70s with bit of breeze. Not bad run today (10 min each) today but looked ahead at Monday's run and OMG...22 minutes of straight running :noway:
    Egads!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend:drinker:
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I was able to complete Week 4, Day 1 fairly easily. I'm trying not to worry about the upcoming runs.
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Finally did the 2 x 10 minute run - on my app is week 6, day 1. I never thought I could do the second 10minute run, but I did it!!
    Ya-hoo! feeling great, though very tired. It helped to have this group to egg me on.
    Thanks!!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Waited for the cool of the evening to polish off W4D2, with a few extra minutes. Then 12:16:14:10 squats. I'm actually looking forward to my planned 5k run in April!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I ran today and it should have been week 3 day 2 but I struggled so much ( from missing a week?) That I decided to repeat week 3 so that I am back on target. My first 5k is coming up and I'm not ready yet :(