Check in

Options
kelag297
kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
This is where we'll check in at least once a week to let each other know how we're doing with our goals! As i said in the description, not to be mean or anything, but as i've noticed with previous challenge groups, alot of people slack off on posting as time goes on, so if i don't hear from you for longer than two weeks you'll be removed from the group. I'm just doing that for accountability and to keep everyone on track so you have an incentive to post :)

Replies

• streatch84
    streatch84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What are we checking in with? What the scale says, inches lost, etc? What all is involved.....
  • kelag297
    Options
    You can check in whatever you want. If you want to post your weight loss, inches lost, go for it! If you just want to post about how much progress your seeing with your level of fitness while doing your program, post that too! Anything that keeps us updated on your progress. And also post if you're not seeing any progress so we can help you figure out whats wrong so you can see progress! The check in is to basically just let us know you're still with the group and still working hard to achieve your goals :)
  • kelag297
    Options
    Hey! Its been a while since anyone has checked in, so I just wanted to post to remind y'all to check in with us at least once a week!
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey all first check in - I've just finished month one and moving on to month two, by day 17 I had lost a total of 13 inches!!!! No weight though but inches are what count to me which is fine! I'm dreading month two as the work outs are longer but I'll manage! Can't give up now and can't wait to see the results.