Just Started

Options
stellaluna431
stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
I just started BR yesterday. Anyone else start this week or recently? I'm definitely sore (and surprised by that), and loving it so far.

Replies

• MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done on deciding to join the Body Revolution! You will feel sore to begin with, but as your body becomes accustomed to the new strains you're putting it under, it will begin to adapt and you'll be surprised by how much you are able to achieve. The workouts are definitely getting harder (just finishing week three), but it's fun to have a challenge and even nicer to see your body change little by little. Stay focused and I'm sure you'll see some fab results!!! :-)
  • stellaluna431
    Options
    Thank you!! The encouragement is awesome and I'm glad to hear it gets a little harder. I've been reading reviews that say it gets harder, and it's nice to hear from someone who's a bit ahead of me :) I've started BR before and ended up stopping in week 2 because I just didn't have the motivation (this was about two years ago). Now I have MFP and some support here, and a much better reason to drop the weight (for ME & my future baby). Can't wait to see you finish the program right in front of me!
  • bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 of Body Revolution. Enjoy weeks one and two because you will really be soar going into weeks three and four! I have been losing about 3 pounds a week on the program. I do love how she kicks your butt and tells you how it is! Good luck and feel free to add me for some extra encouragement!
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just finished week two and am nervous about week three.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Don't fear week 3 - just be prepared to take on some new challenges. Stay strong mentally and you'll be able to accomplish the physical stuff no problem - good luck!!! :-)
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two this week. Round two :)
  • berrygirl2013
    berrygirl2013 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I just started this program on Monday! Enjoying it so far, even though I know phases 2 and 3 are going to kick my butt! Either way, I can't wait to see where I'll be 3 months from now! :) Wooh! Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to make new friends on here and support each other. We can do this guys! :)
  • stellaluna431
    Options
    Good to see I'm not going through it alone! Last week was great and this week is off to an awesome start. I'm excited to see what workouts 3 and 4 are like. I'm also so tempted to skip cardio every time it comes around- I hate it so much, and I'm a distance runner so I already get tons of cardio. But I'm sticking with it the way it was meant to be done. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Never have been able to do military push ups. I always have to do the "girly" ones. This is day 4 for me and I'm just hoping to keep getting stronger and stronger. I really like this first week so far. I'm glad I purchased this program. Can't wait to see how everyone does with this.
  • AZ0310
    Options
    I can't drop to my knees and stand up with the weights over my head on workout 4. What would be a good substitute for that one?
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Do you have lighter weights you could use? Or maybe hold your weights down by your side until you feel strong enough to lift them over your head.
  • AZ0310
    Options
    It isn't the arms over the head, it's my knees. I have bad knees right now and can't get down or up without a lot of pain. I don't want to injure them more. I'm hoping as my legs get stronger my knee trouble will improve.

My lunges have been improving as long as I'm super careful about form. Hopefully I'll be able to do these in the future as well.