Goodbye day 22....hello week 4

Options
Good morning guys,

Pure cardio and cardio abs today....I quite enjoyed both and am seeing a fair amount of strength gains in my ability to do the cardio abs.

I took a few measurements today and I am down nearly 8 inches all over, I seem to have lost the most over my bust and thighs.

Enjoy day 22 everyone and well done for getting into week 4!!

Mxx

Replies

• littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I got too into my head today but I wasn't feeling it this workout. I pushed through but I wasn't as happy with the workout as I usually am.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day! :angry: :bigsmile:
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done!! :)

I still super suck at the Cardio Abs, but I'll keep pushing until I get it! Going to shoot for a second round to see if I can get my fitness level up enough to keep up with all the discs.

This is going to be a short week for me as far as workouts... Leaving for Scout Camp Training Thursday night and won't be back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll miss Friday and Saturday... If I get back in time, I'll try to fit one of them in on Sunday when I return. If not, I'll swing right back in with recovery week!

If you've never been to Scout Camp Training, trust me when I say the workout will be had, just not with Shaun T :)

Have a great week everyone!!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I really wasn't into the workout today. Well, I've only done cardio and will do cardio abs after work (getting up that extra 20 minutes early is just... is just not a thing that will happen!)
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I got too into my head today but I wasn't feeling it this workout. I pushed through but I wasn't as happy with the workout as I usually am.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day! :angry: :bigsmile:

That is exactly how the workout went for me. I barely pushed through it, my last two work out we're amazing and this one was just nothing. But you're right, there's always tomorrow!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did it! I started crying at the end in frustration; I want to do more but can't! It's so upsetting...
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So sore after today. All of you are what keeps me going. This is the furthest Ive ever made it in Insanity and I have you guys to thank