3 yrs out and maintaining

Options
2»

Replies

• mbyers1966
    mbyers1966 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 8 months out and I made the mistake of being totally happy with the way I look and not following the program! I have lost 70 pounds. I haven't gained anything but I only lose about 1 pound every couple of weeks now. I have since gotten back to logging in what I eat and trying to be more accountable. I do love the way I look! I feel great as well. After being heavy for so long just being under 200 to me is a huge victory. I do see where you could gain in back easily because cookies stay down much easier than pork chops for me...LOL I get hungry but I think that is because my body is thirsty not hungry so I have been trying to drink more. I know it is a learning experience but I love to hear about others that are further along than me.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great topic. For the people who have just posted - jump over to the "VSG" group, more people and more active.
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had Dr. Davidson too! I am almost 2 years out. I was sleeved on 6/14/12. :)

Yay!! So you're in the DFW area too? If you are interested in support group(s), let me know. There are four that I attend on a regular basis!! How are you doing, are you still losing or are you at goal?