Selective Workout??

Options
Anyone else feel like the 30DS is only working out the upper thighs? Don't get me wrong it's a tough workout and I'm always wore out and sweaty but at the end of it all the only muscle that I really feel a burn in is my upper, outter thigh. :( I was hoping it was just level one so I moved up and my house is so tiny I don't have enough room to do the big movements of level 2 and I'm worried about just jumping into level 3. Any thoughts? Am I crazy?

Replies

• Finayoung
    Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think the only workout that I feel works out the lower thighs is the front and back bend with the dumbells. The arm exercises in level 2 are butt kickers too especially if you are combining the advanced moves with the planks. Level 1 was almost like a joke but level 2 you should def feel it everywhere. I haven't gotten to level 3 so I can't really speak for it just yet. (= what are you most worried about workin out? Arms? Tummy?
  • redog01
    redog01 Posts: 22
    Options
    I want to work the flab on my arms my inner thighs and belly. I really want to work everything I'm just not feeling it is all and my house is too small to do past level one :( I just incorporate my own stuff and go with it :)