2 weeks in!

Options
nikkik8806
nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
Hi, I just joined this group and I've been doing t25 for 2 weeks now. I really like it I can definitely feel a difference already. I work part time, I'm a nursing student, and I'm a mom to a very busy 16 month old. So some days it's a challenge to even do the 25 mintues (such as today) so I don't do weekends off, I just take 2 days out of my week whenever I just simply don't have the time. I've also been adding a few extra strength training exercises on to my workouts but they aren't as intense.
I have a previous foot and ankle injury that doesn't allow me much range of motion in that foot so I haven't been able to do much beyond the modified workouts, but even those can get me sweating!!
Anyway, I just wanted to check in and meet some other ladies who are doing or have done the program. Anyone can feel free to friend me as well :smile:

Replies

• savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    so how is your progress so far? I just started on Monday.
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2 - total body circuit. *shudder*. That one kicked my butt last week. But then again, I REALLY hate burpees!!! Other than that, I'm loving the program. I feel good (albeit a bit sore) after my workouts. I'm not following the nutrition plan but am trying to stick to about 1400 calories. The questionnaire says I should do 1600 but it just seems like I would be eating junk to fill the last few hundred calories. I'm a little concerned with how many people aren't seeing weight loss on the program (although losing inches so I guess it shouldn't matter). I'm down 1 lb in this first week but for how hard I worked it really feels like it should be more!!
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2 - total body circuit. *shudder*. That one kicked my butt last week. But then again, I REALLY hate burpees!!! Other than that, I'm loving the program. I feel good (albeit a bit sore) after my workouts. I'm not following the nutrition plan but am trying to stick to about 1400 calories. The questionnaire says I should do 1600 but it just seems like I would be eating junk to fill the last few hundred calories. I'm a little concerned with how many people aren't seeing weight loss on the program (although losing inches so I guess it shouldn't matter). I'm down 1 lb in this first week but for how hard I worked it really feels like it should be more!!

Hi! I just finished W2D4 and while it is kicking my *kitten*, I am seeing improvements. I am following the 1600 calorie meal plan that came with the program and last week I lost 4.6 lbs. I do think that is slightly off because my initial weigh in was a bit on the high side (i drank a number of sodium filled dirty martinis and ate some maxi can chicken soup that was full of sodium so I suspect that I as retaining water). Every person is different so don't get discouraged. Keep at it and I am sure that you will do great!
  • ChronoRogue
    Options
    I too am on Week 2, today is day 3 but I skipped it this morning-super tired...I am also seeing improvements but I kinda took a week off-ugh. I did Week 1 part of Week 2 then took a week off and came back this week. I love the program so far and am eating some of the diet plan like the Chicken in Foil, Fish Tacos, and the turkey w/ avo meals YUM! Other than that just trying to eat well and stick with it. I also don't eat that many calories-eating about 1200 per day but even that is hard to meet every time...most days I'm under about 100 to 200 and if I go over I eat something junky : /