Options
MsDillieBar
MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
It's so quiet here!!! Thought I'd check in! :glasses:

Replies

• gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    It does tend to get quiet in here from time to time. Not doing bad on this end though now that it is cooled down and raining I am missing the 70's and sun we had yesterday....Ready for spring.
  • MsDillieBar
    Options
    I'm ready for spring too! The snow is melting! Might actually see the 40's tomorrow! :drinker:
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Nice, we will be hitting the 40's today but looking for the 60's tomorrow. Will try not to rub that in too much :smile:
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm at work in the middle of a snow storm BUT life is good! I made it to the gym so my day started off great!
    C'mon spring !
  • MsDillieBar
    Options
    gitnfit2 - I would probably rub it in so feel free! I can take it! :grumble:

Jeffy67 - Great attitude! Love it! :happy:
  • Chris50mfp
    Chris50mfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Doing good yesterday was a great day at crossfit although I cant do a handstand to save my life lol I can walk the wall backwards! add to that some squat cleans and multiple rounds I call it a good day. Bummed that I cant check group stuff on phone lol worse things in life to worry about

Sun is out and it will be a good day! Anyone in the group can feel free to add me as a friend and message me if you want

I just posted about signing up for a mud run called the down and dirty - anyone interested its in Gilberts IL or I might do the Warrior Dash in Wisconsin

What do you think?

have a great day
  • MsDillieBar
    Options
    Chris50mfp - I'm doing a DIrty Girl Mud Run in Milwaukee in August. Not nearly as intense as Warrior Dashes, it's more about the mud (that's a big deal for us girls)!! I did it last year - had lots of fun! I'm thinking as I get more fit I'd like to do more intense obstacle races.
  • Chris50mfp
    Chris50mfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds great but I think they might get a little concered
    If I showed up to run lol
    Ill let you know what I find
  • MsDillieBar
    Options
    What??? Don't want to participate in a Dirty GIRL mud run?? Too much pink for you? lol! :laugh:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in...trying to work up the gumption to start training for my first 1/2 in July and running the EPIC again in August! I've had some significant health problems over the last year, so I am basically starting from scratch with my running, although I've been consistently doing strength training 2-3x/week. Looking forward to more spring like weather, so I can get outside and soak up some vitamin D!!
  • MsDillieBar
    Options
    MichelleB69 - so your health problems are resolved (I hope?). I agree, spring can't come soon enough. :ohwell:
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Chris50mfp - I'm doing a DIrty Girl Mud Run in Milwaukee in August. Not nearly as intense as Warrior Dashes, it's more about the mud (that's a big deal for us girls)!! I did it last year - had lots of fun! I'm thinking as I get more fit I'd like to do more intense obstacle races.

Cool, I'm doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in November in Phoenix, Az. It's my first one, looking forward to it!

It was a nice day today at 81 degrees. Summers come quickly here...hopefully we'll have nice weather for awhile!