STATurday results: Alpha Week 1

Options
savoy815
savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
Hey folks! Just got on the scale and am shocked...I lost 4.6 lbs the first week. I did not follow the quick start guide and followed the nutrition plan to a "t" with the exception of subbing yesterdays lunch with a shakeology with a comparable calorie count.

Really happy with my progress and I am sure that you all will have great results as well! Have a great weekend!:happy:

Replies

• tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! :) Way to go!!!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats FOCUS!!!
  • savoy815
    Options
    Thanks guys! I was hoping that everyone would post their results here but oh well! ha ha ha
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose any weight, thats why i didnt post my results. I did lose 0.5inch from my waist. I did not eat properly all week. This week has been generally better.
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in or taken measurements yet (tomorrow!) but something must be happening, as I went shopping yesterday for something to wear to my next interview on Monday and everything I bought was down a dress size!!! It's amazing how different my body looks in something that fits properly. I hadn't really noticed how loose my clothes were getting until I went shopping. Such a massive boost. So even if the scales haven't moved tomorrow, I know things are happening :)
  • savoy815
    Options
    Good for both of you ladies. I figure, as long as you are doing what you are supposed to be doing and eating what you are supposed to be eating then you WILL make progress....