ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD

Options

Replies

• savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Checking an after an awesome Speed 1.0 workout. I really like that one because, 1. you get breaks and 2. it seems to have the most natural flow/rhythm to it. I almost dance through it!

fe_nyx: i hope that your interview went well!

Anyway, off to fuel this body!

See you guys later~

Stacey
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    savoy815: Thank you. It did!! The interview was at 10:30am and I got a phone call just after 5pm asking me to come in on Monday for another interview, but this time with the BIG audit partners. I nearly died! lol

I had just started my workout (Speed), and 5 minutes in got that phone call, went back to the workout and was on such a buzz that I absolutely nailed it. It was awesome, I would say it was my best effort yet. Maybe I need awesome news just before I start every workout haha!

I agree with what you said as well, it is a bit like dancing your way through it. I'm looking forward to the next Speed session. But for today, it's Cardio. Hopefully I nail it as much as I did for Speed yesterday.

Keep up the amazing work everyone, we are all doing SO well :)
  • hbowserfit
    hbowserfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bummer!

Today at gym I strained muscles in my back, so I have to heal a bit before I can get back into the workouts.
    Shouldn't be sidelined too long, and I know I can get back in easily by following the modifier!

Much more important to reaffirming my commitment to my eating plan. No more cheats, just good, whole foods and lots of proteins and veggies, YUM!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just started focus t 25 yesterday wk1 day 1 cardio and I must say def kick my butt my max hr was 182 and average was 172 I haven't been workin out the last month so a bit rusty here today is day 2 so here we go
  • savoy815
    Options
    Accountability: W2D4 done. I didn't eat before I worked out this morning and it was tough for me....i won't do that again. Get pretty winded during the burn out but still felt pretty good and definitely see progress. Nutrition is good. Following the T25 plan and really enjoying the meals. Had the chili rubbed sirloin salad and it was AMAZING!

Another thing that i started doing to track my progress is split a value of 10 between the "nailed it" and "barely made it" boxes on the wall calendar. Instead of doing checks and half checks in the boxes, I figure that if i assign values that combine to 10 I will better track my improvements. So today I gave myself a 7 in "nailed it" and a 3 in "barely made it". obviously the goal is to get to a 10 in nailed it!!!

Welcome DJ478!

HBOWSERFIT: i hope you get better soon!

FE_NYX: that is great news!!!! good for you. I hope you kill it on Monday

Happy training everyone!
  • fe_nyx
    Options
    savoy815: the burnouts kick my butt! I groan we he says its time for the burnout lol But it does make me push myself harder, which is obviously the point. Good idea with your check system, I'm sure you will have a 10 in no time

DJ478: Welcome aboard! Keep checking in and let us know how you are finding it. The first week was the toughest for me, but the second has been much better. Keep it up :)

hbowserfit: How is your back feeling today? Better I hope.
  • cshaw6482
    cshaw6482 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 4 today I believe is cardio (which is my favorite). Usually I work out after work, just can't seem to get motivated in the morning (barely get coffee in cup most days lol).

Completed lower body and abs yesterday. I'm doing my "two a day" on Wednesdays instead of Fridays. Lower body wasn't too bad- I think I'm getting used to the moves now. However, the abs "V" is killing my lower back. Second child was back labor and still affects me 21 years later. Does anyone have an alternative so I can keep going?

I've lost almost 4 pounds now but had to lower my calorie intake to under 650 /day. I am on thyroid medication which makes loosing really difficult..

Feeling more toned and less sore since the first week so keep at it everyone!!
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SO i had missed Tuesdays workout all together, then wednesday i woke up late but i did not just skip the workouts. i made it up. Last night i did total body circuit at 8pm and speed 1.0 at 845pm then this morning i was up (late again) but could go in to work late so i did the cardio at 715am.

3 workouts in 12 hours. This sounds weird but i am sore but also feel amazing. i feel so strong and fast lol
  • fe_nyx
    Options
    I just did Lower Focus and Ab Intervals back to back for double Friday. I thought last Friday was tough, today was much worse. I don't like doing those 2 together. But, I did better in the abs one than last time, even after doing the lower focus first, so that's a good sign.
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I was laggin behind on yesterdays workout! I forgot that I hadn't done it yet and ate my tea...... bad move martyn.......bad move! I was doing T25 and on one of the moves I started to feel sick. Luckily I wasn't sick but I must remember to do my workouts before I eat today!
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I just did Lower Focus and Ab Intervals back to back for double Friday. I thought last Friday was tough, today was much worse. I don't like doing those 2 together. But, I did better in the abs one than last time, even after doing the lower focus first, so that's a good sign.

Way to go :D its good when you see yourself improving :D gives you that little extra boost get get things done :D
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    SO i had missed Tuesdays workout all together, then wednesday i woke up late but i did not just skip the workouts. i made it up. Last night i did total body circuit at 8pm and speed 1.0 at 845pm then this morning i was up (late again) but could go in to work late so i did the cardio at 715am.

3 workouts in 12 hours. This sounds weird but i am sore but also feel amazing. i feel so strong and fast lol

This is brilliant :D I like being sore, make me feel like its working :D way to go you!!!
  • MadFrankie99
    MadFrankie99 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, I missed this Mon - Wed with man flu, (so the sniffles), but got back into Cardio last night which I nailed, I did however find it very hard to get air into the lungs with a blocked nose...

Doubling up tonight as it's Friday and then plan to slip in another one on Saturday to catch up a bit on one of the ones I've missed.

FOCUS!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Last night did a double with lower focus and abs. Wow! Hurting a little today :)
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am having the hardest time getting up in the morning, i have been waking up when its about time to leave. I blame it on daylight savings time. I hope next week will be better :) lower focus and ab interval plus day 4 week 2 of couch to 10k.... busy day today!!! :)
  • MadFrankie99
    MadFrankie99 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Double Friday done...

Nailed total body but still find ab intervals hard. Yet to get a good V, still somewhat S like and still swearing like a docker.
  • bradutah
    bradutah Posts: 25
    Options
    Well Another week in the books. I feel like I am getting stronger by the day. The workouts are so awesome and I'm seeing results. This group helps get me motivated and accountable for my workouts.
  • savoy815
    Options
    Hey folks! Just checking in with STATurday results....down another 1.4 lbs this week. Really happy. Has dinner last night at a restaurant and called myself being good ordering the scottish salmon and when it came out and i took a bite, it literally tasted like it was grilled in butter! I still ate it (and enjoyed it thoroughly) but now i know...lesson learned! More later...

Everyone enjoy your day!
  • christinafeller
    christinafeller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Week 2 today! Speed 1.0! Might even do a double day with cardio since I took an unexpected day off yesterday!
  • jmgoingINSANE
    Options
    Did Double Day Friday today since I had literally no time to breathe Friday and Saturday. I am down 3 cm in my thighs, 4 in my hips, 1 in my arm since first week's staturday! and I feel very motivated! All that in one week! Starting week 3 tomorrow.