Final Week

Options
I just completed day 1 of week 9. I am so happy to be here and know I am going to finish the program. I hope you all get here because it feels amazing! When I finished my run today my heart rate was steady, my breathing was steady, I wasn't shaking and I just felt great! When I started the program I couldn't imagine how I would possibly get to the end but here I am. It is very possible and totally worth it. You can finish this everyone!

Replies

• bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    Options
    brilliant, well done you. Its amazing how far you have come in just 9 weeks. wtg
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I will be there in a week :)
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am there and it does feel amazing. I know that having support on here totally helped. I have learned through this process that I really am not a runner, I am a weight lifter who can run too. I am 1.6 pounds from my first weight based mini goal, I will finish my first fitness goal on Friday (complete C25K) and then it is on to finishing 30DS and conquering the world from there!
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! Good for you. Curious- my plan only goes through week 8. Anyone else only go through week 8??
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mine is also a week 8. It's the Clearsky app. I'm kinda skerred for my final week. Lol!!!