Level 3!

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
Whoever said level 3 was the easiest is a dang lier! lol
Anyone started level 3 yet?
Last night was day one and boyyyyy am I dreading it today.
Just when I thought I was the stuff on level 2......lol

Replies

• jerryberry1988
    Options
    ohhh noooooo!:cry:
  • danigirl1988
    danigirl1988 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ahh I'm nervous!
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me on Level 3....if you feel like stopping all i can say is KEEP GOING! This is where you get your results!! My core is stronger then it has ever been in my life!! I can do walking pushups now no problem. Sits ups? LETS DO IT! Things i NEVER thought i would say. Yesterday i buckled my belt to the 5th notch...FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! So yeah, it hurts, yes its annoying but you can feel the change inside of you. After my workout for the rest of the day my core and thighs are tight and burning. Nothing can beat the way i feel right now, i have never been so happy in my life. You cant physically see the results...not yet, i still have to much in the way. But i know that underneath all of this are rock hard abs. So, I am going to keep working out and doing this untill the world can see it. I work out so that one day, everyone will know how hard i work out. :)
  • katy8481
    katy8481 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like level 3 in a sick way. There are parts i strongly dislike but overall its my fav level of 30 DS. Prob because of the results and once you do 5 or so days of it you will like the way it makes you feel. strong core! If you don't like level 3 you will not like Ripped in 30 (esp week 3 & 4 of that one).