Echo Echo...

Options
It doesn't look like anyone posts on here anymore :( too bad.. I'm on my second week in!

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Every time I start the program I get sick. Hopefully one day I won't!

14877786.png
  • natashag775
    natashag775 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Just ordered the program and will be working from the MP3's until I get my DVD's.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for over a year, but you're correct in that this group isn't very active. I try to swoop through in the hopes of finding new posts (like these), so I can probably answer questions and/or accept friend requests.
  • shakeray1173
    Options
    I ordered the program at Christmas. I have been too scared to try it. I tend to quit every program :( Sorry, but I am trying to be honest with myself
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It's worth a try. It works, and it's easy enough to get into. I say go for it.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD's and have done 2 days worth of workouts so far. I'm really liking it so far! This is the first time I've been actually upset when I haven't been able to get my workout in for whatever reason like yesterday.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I ordered the program at Christmas. I have been too scared to try it. I tend to quit every program :( Sorry, but I am trying to be honest with myself

Don't be scared to try it. You won't be as limber as the people on the screen when you start but, like DDP says, make the program your own. Modify what you need to modify and just know as you're doing it that as you continue to work with it, you'll eventually be able to the do it just as good as they do it on the DVD. Good luck!!