Check In

Options
124»

Replies

• kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great goal jocop2003! Has anyone else made any goals for the month of March or have any upcoming goals for April that they would like to share?
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I have lost 10lbs since I started tracking again two weeks ago (I got a massive stomach bug on Christmas which is what I am attributing most of the loss to). Since I lost 10lbs, MFP decided to recalculate things - I get 50 calories less a day now :grumble:.

My main workout is walking my puppies! I am fortunate that I live in Southern California. I had to give myself a reality check when I went outside today and complained that it was cold, it was only 54

Awesome job!
  • sbecknc
    sbecknc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My March goal was to maintain the weight loss I had already accomplished since I was aware there would be weeks that getting to the gym would be challenging. So far, so good. I'm even down an additional pound - been very vigilant since I've been very aware that getting time to work off extra food/drinks is scarce

My April goal is to lose 4 more pounds - that will achieve my goal of losing 10% of my body weight since Dec 1.

May will likely be a maintenance month, and I'll try to decide then whether one more goal of pound loss is needed, or if it's time to start targeting body fat percentage and seeing where the numbers go from there.
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job and awesome goal!