Noob from Southwest Virginia!

Options
I joined MFP about a year ago, but didn't stick with it. But... I'm back! I read the description of this group and it describes me perfectly! I don't have a great support group at home. He's such a sweet and wonderful man, but the fact that he loves me like I am doesn't help me lose weight! I have come to realize through him what a gentleman is, and he is truly one of a kind. He ALWAYS opens the door for me and if I even attempt to do so myself he stops me. He ALWAYS waits for me (and his mom if she's around) to take the first bite of food before he eats anything, something that he and his brother learned from their father growing up.
I am a neat freak so I spend most of my time cleaning and organizing, which doesn't leave time for exercising (something I need to work on). I used to walk my dog around the neighborhood for exercise, but she was attacked by a Saint Bernard about 2 years ago on one of our evening walks and it was terrifying for myself, my daughter, and my dog. I haven't taken her walking since. I am also a couponer (not an extreme couponer, but I do my best).
I am 40, classified as obese, and I have about 80 pounds to lose... I have a loooong way to go. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hey"! :flowerforyou:
Jen

Replies

• lucygirl1914
    lucygirl1914 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen,
    I do realize it has been almost a month since you posted but since I am also a restarting newbie to MFP I wanted to say welcome back. And, if you want a fitness friend to help share encouragements and support feel free to invite me as a friend.

Hope you have a blessed day.