Day 96!!!

Options
ifaber
ifaber Posts: 195 Member
HEY FIT FAM!!!

It's day 96...four days in and counting! How are you feeling?!?!? I am trucking right along. Its kind of cool that I have events to attend in April, May, and June so those are keeping me on track and FOCUSED! This week the challenge is to log ALL FOOD and DRINKS! I am not a stickler for that but I think that is a great starting point for us all to know just how much calories vs nutrients
we are giving our bodies. As much as I know that natural, whole foods give me the best results and most energy...I still fall by the wayside in terms of choices, but its ok. These 100 days are going to help me and you to build healthier habits for LIFE!

Replies

• Jeannieclark84
    Jeannieclark84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY!!! AND ST. PATTY"S DAY!!!!

@ifaber: I am doing well. This weekend was a little rough with eating but I tried to exercise and just enjoy my time with family. But on the up side:

I weighed-in Saturday morning at 200 lbs. I need to post my other measurements but don't have time right now. I have made a few goals for myself along with the challenge for this week. Here they are:

1) Each a salad with lunch and dinner
    2) When I want to snack grab a couple sweet bell peppers with humus or other healthy veggie
    3) Drink 12 cups of water at least
    4) Walk 30 minutes in the evening with my dog, even if I strength training or run that day.

3153899.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Chickee8586
    Chickee8586 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Doing ok except for the water. I try to get up there in ounces, but just can't seem to reach it...ever. I get to 50 or 60 ounces and don't even want to look at water let alone drink it.

Oh well, if that's the worst thing, I guess I'm doing ok. Coffee hasn't been so hard to give up, but salt, that ones a killer.

Hope you have a great day.
  • girllizzard
    girllizzard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good goal for the week. Like our fearless leader, I have events coming up that encourage me to track, including showing up in a wetsuit in May when there is a camera crew around. If I stick to exercise and my calorie budget, I'll be fine.
  • girllizzard
    girllizzard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot that one of my goals is to find something healthy to munch on if I get a munch attack. I have broccoli chunks and peeled carrots that I can grab if I need to. Also nice crunchy apples. I'm hoping to have great teeth after a few months ;)
  • tvn4ds
    tvn4ds Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Morning all! I seem to keep coming in a day late... ;-)

I took a first step this weekend. I entered a 5K/2.5K run/walk with my family. I did the 2.5K walk and made it the whole way. Its the first step in doing a 5K by the end of these 100 days. I'm really struggling with the # on the scale and not caring what it says...but that's something to keep working on. Good luck to everyone and keep on hitting those goals!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WORK WORK WORK! My job definitely has its crazy days and I am just getting a breather! Whew!

@Jeannieclark8: nice goals!!! Snacking is big for me too but we got this! That’s a great snack choice too!

@Chickee8586: yeah water is a hard one for me sometimes as well. I usually put a pack of sugar free drink mix in about 32 oz though and I am able to get through at least 2 of those and most of the third. Oh goodness, and lets not talk about salt!

@girllizzard: ooooh girl..WETSUIT! yeah that definitely motivation! Great snack choices too! I think my fave snack is bananas…idk why…I just like to munch on them!

@tvn4ds: great job on the walk! That is progress for sure! Now let me tell you..that scale is EVIL! I have given it up over 3 weeks ago and its been the best decision I’ve made about it in a long time! Now I look for other markers that show I am making progress and I ALWAYS find something positive…whereas with the scale, regardless, we will find something negative like, ‘oh I lost 5 lbs but it doesn’t look so..’ yeah, how crazy is that, lol!