Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Totals have been sent - no turning back now.

One member failed to report in, so the other team automatically wins the right to represent Team Mika & Lizzie in this weeks challenge.

JChrisman and AmyP are the winners with a perfect 3.0 score. JChrisman is the MVP, which was really close.

Congratulations everyone!!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    Options
    Dust to dust, ashes to ashes, Mika will be missed.

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Not sure the fate of this team but what a lovely little girl Mika was. This episode left me without words.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    Options
    Not sure the fate of this team but what a lovely little girl Mika was. This episode left me without words.

This was a sad episode. But Lizzie had to go. I really enjoyed the talking dead tonight.

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I agree with you Shelly.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All I know is Lizzie was a creepy kid and I was not sad to see her go..... I am glad that the baby made it and feel bad that Mika didn't...... So are we Walkers now or what ????
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WOW! Lizzie was crazy and needed to go. But MIKA?! That one hurt!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys/gals on Team Mike & Lizzie. :sad:

That was one twisted episode..... couldn't we have kept Mika!!!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Oh no - I didn't get to watch it last night so its taped to watch tonight but I gather we were killed off! sniff sniff

What happens now?
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to watch last night either. No cable, so we watch it on Amazon on Mondays. Grrr!!!! Lol Spoiled it!! Ah well,
    that's a bummer. I think we join Team Horde, don't we?
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Totals have been sent - no turning back now.

One member failed to report in, so the other team automatically wins the right to represent Team Mika & Lizzie in this weeks challenge.

JChrisman and AmyP are the winners with a perfect 3.0 score. JChrisman is the MVP, which was really close.

Congratulations everyone!!

Yay! Congrats, girl!!!!!!!! Great job last week! :) *High 5*
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Aw thanks! Good job teammate!

Yes I was trying not to see either but with it being our team it was kind of hard not to

I guess we'll get instructions later today.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    just wanted to stop by with my sympathies... holy balls was that a heart breaking episode.

i absolutely loved like Mika... and even tho Lizzie was a little nutty... im gonna miss both of those girls. :(
  • tj1376
    Options
    WOW! Lizzie was crazy and needed to go. But MIKA?! That one hurt!

Its sad to see that she cared more for walkers than she did her own sister. You could tell by the way she said she could hear them, that she was crazy. Mika was smart, but she just didnt see that she should be afraid of her own sister.
  • tj1376
    Options
    I will let you all know later on today if you will be joining the Horde this week, or if you will play out this last week as Mika and Lizzie. Stay tuned, and if you didnt get a chance to watch it yet...Lock all the doors and windows and make sure you have a tissue...its a rough one.

For now, work on your cardio and strength as normal.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Sorry about spoiling it for some of you but it's still worth the watch. Looks like a lot of us on team Carol can't help but come over and try and consul our little adopted girls. I feel so sad still.
  • tj1376
    Options
    OK - as of this moment, Team Mika and Lizzie have officially joined the Walker Horde. You will start looking at the Horde threads for all your conversations and challenges.

Maybe the addition of this many new zombies will liven the Horde up, I hear they are kinda dead...Seriously, I had to say it. :bigsmile:

All points earned by Mika and Lizzie in this episode will count for this week under Team Walker Horde. And now you get to root for the walkers to kill more people. Keep in mind, the Horde is an intermediate level team so your targets might be a little higher than you are used to...but we know you can do it.
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Awesome - love the play on words! We'll get them livened up!
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My condolences, it would be so rough to have to grow up in the apocalypse :brokenheart:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Leader board has been updated here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Glenn and Maggie will be choosing the punishment this week. What's nice is there has been a different winner every week so far. Congrats to all the MVPs and have a great week everyone. Hoping to see some reunions in the next few episodes.