1st dayof level 2

Options
gonegirl3
gonegirl3 Posts: 4 Member
Today was my 6th day of 30ds. I started level 2 workout. I liked it better than level 1. Although, I found some of the exercises challenging but don't miss those calf burns :) Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Replies

• me11yc
    me11yc Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm on my 6th day as well, because I skipped yesterday. I'm still doing Level 1 three more times before I move to Level 2. But ya, not gonna miss those calf burns :-)
    Looking forward to do Level 2 soon
  • Finayoung
    Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ah I so agree! I don't know why but I really enjoy level 2 wayyy more than level 1. I don't know what it is, because its certainly not easy. It's just more fun!
  • katy8481
    katy8481 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 DS a few times in the past and I'm restarting again after having my baby (she's 2 months today). I'm on day 9 of level 1. In the past, I did not like level 2. I preferred level 3. At this point, I just like the short workouts and how quickly the results come in the form of my body changing. I don't really lose much weight but I do see a more toned body. I should really take a pic of myself before, during, and after to appreciate my hard work. Are you all doing this with no breaks (30 days of exercise in 30 days)? I have been able to do this every day since I started but may take a break between levels....maybe.
  • BeautifulBraveBlessed
    Options
    I've been taking my time with this 30DS. I workout 5 days a week and off 2. Just started Level 2 and found it much more challenging than Level 1!!! I'm sure it'll get easier by the end of the week ( at least I hope) that's when the real results start to show : ). Any advise on how to get through this level successfully?
  • katy8481
    katy8481 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    no advice other than just keeping doing it. tell yourself mind over matter. i sometimes will think about something that i need to do that day to take my mind off of the slow going painful exercise i'm currently on. or in the past i've set up dvd on my portable dvd player and watch a recorded show at the same time i'm doing my workout. it's hard to watch so it has to be a show that is more talk than need to watch if that makes sense. good luck! just keep going. I started level 3 yesterday and is a significant step up from level 2. it's a fun challenge and will produce results. when i'm done with 30 DS I may do level 3 again before moving onto ripped in 30.