Welcome everyone :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I did Week 4 Day 1 today, but I just found this group and I want more T25 friends! None of my current MFP friends really know the pain when I complain about "double day fridays"

Anyone else nearing the end of alpha?

Omg, I hate double days! Mine is on Sunday though. I am starting week 4 day 1 tomorrow :) So I am right with you! Have you seen any results?

Down 2 inches in the waist, and about a .5-1 inch everywhere else! In the past I've been obsessed with the scale so I haven't focused on that as much, but it's definitely making a difference!
  • asherman1008
    Options
    That's awesome! Those are great results! Mine havent been that dramatic but I feel better and I have more energy so that is a plus. I am actually a little discouraged because I did measurements today and didnt have any change since last week :( But I guess I can't expect to see immediate results. It is a 10 week program after all.. 14 weeks with Gamma included, which I am going to do.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Those are great results! Mine havent been that dramatic but I feel better and I have more energy so that is a plus. I am actually a little discouraged because I did measurements today and didnt have any change since last week :( But I guess I can't expect to see immediate results. It is a 10 week program after all.. 14 weeks with Gamma included, which I am going to do.

I have seen previous post that say that usually they saw results after 4th week I know sometimes it sucks when we don't see expected progress but hang on in there and u can always come vent here
  • asherman1008
    Options

I have seen previous post that say that usually they saw results after 4th week I know sometimes it sucks when we don't see expected progress but hang on in there and u can always come vent here

Thanks! It really helps that I know I'm not alone and that other people are having similar results. This is the first at home work out program I have ever done and I am determined to see it through to the end! This is going to be a great source of motivation :) It already has been!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone just a little bio abt myself I'm a stay at home mom married to an army soldier we had our first baby last spring and I'm looking to lose my last 15-20 lbs weightless has slowed down for me due to being close to goal weight I had stopped working out and eating healthy since fen until last weeken so I'm getting back on track

Sw:150.5
    Cw:150.0
    Gw:135.0

03/21
    Sw:150.5
    Cw:148.5
    Gw:135.0

So this week I'm down 2 lbs and today will be day 5 of wk 1 alpha
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I did Week 1 Day 3 yesterday I'm a little clumsy and have to follow the moderator alot, but I make it through. Not too bad for this 52 y/o!
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will be starting week 2 of alpha Monday. I don't have a scale so idk my weight I'm going by photographs and how my clothes fit :) I know I was at 180 lbs about 5 months ago. I'd like to get to around 140 lbs.
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I did Week 1 Day 3 yesterday I'm a little clumsy and have to follow the moderator alot, but I make it through. Not too bad for this 52 y/o!

Don't worry I'm super clumsy and modify almost everything and I'm 20! Lol we will get better.
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I completed week one of the Alpha phase and I loved it. I love the different workouts and that I was still feeling soreness in my abs TWO DAYS after doing ab intervals so thats great. I am currently on my ToM and I try not to be too active during this time so I will be starting week two in a couple days. I just joined this group and feel free to add me on MFP. I am so excited about this fitness journey. So here are my stats

Age - 23
    SW - 163.8
    CW - 163.4
    GW - 150
  • kiekie33
    kiekie33 Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to the group. Yesterday I completed day 1 of week 1 and surprisingly I did a little better than I thought I would. Though I did hit the pause button a few times lol Anyone feel free to add me not many of my current friends on here are doing T25

SW: 219
    GW: 165
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to the group. Yesterday I completed day 1 of week 1 and surprisingly I did a little better than I thought I would. Though I did hit the pause button a few times lol Anyone feel free to add me not many of my current friends on here are doing T25

@kiekie33 - Nice to have you here... keep checking in and pressing play and watch all the badness melt away!
  • lisab0218
    lisab0218 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my T25 just arrived tonight. I'm going to start it in the morning. I'm on my last week of the 21 Day Fix and ready to meet this Shaun T. I really enjoy the group accountability factor. Thanks for having this group open.
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. My job makes it hard to log but I always log my exercises. I log it as circuit training and I use my Hrm to record ly calories burned. T25 started off slow for me but I am finally getting results.

SW- 163.8
    CW- 161.2
    GW- 130.0

So I've lost 2.6 pounds and I just completed week 3 so that is not bad. Look forward to the coming weeks
  • 40body2014
    Options
    Hi there. I am starting week 1 Day 1 tomorrow. I go to nursing school and just have gained and fell out of the habit of working out. So, I have a lighter load starting in a couple of weeks. Right now I have lots of exams but I'm starting up anyway :)

Starting weight: 260
    Goal Weight: 150

I will post measurements sometime this week. Let's do this!