Paleo/Primal Diet Challenge! Kick PCOS!

Options
Hi Ladies! I hope you’re all doing well! I wanted to announce our first paleo/primal diet challenge! This is a 6 month challenge to get our health straight and our bodies in shape! I use the word diet very lightly because this is really a lifestyle change. I hope we will all be transformed, inside and out! Now, see below for some details on the challenge! :wink:

Start Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014
End Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014
Requirements:
1. Post progress pics and or measurements once per month (on the 23rd of every month, starting with your intro picture and stats on 2/23/2014).
2. Update the group with your progress (good or bad) at least once per week. Here we want to share any struggles or accomplishments or just check in.
3. Share your favorite recipes or snacks and show support to your fellow PCOS Warriors!

Let me know if you’re joining in on the challenge by 2/22/2014. Anyone who just joined the group even though it is after the challenge start date is free to join. Just pop in and introduce yourself!

Now first things first, you can start now or on Sunday, introduce yourself! Tell us your story, why you joined the group, what you hope to accomplish in 6 months and give us your stats (weight, height and measurements) also, if you would like to, please share your before photos!

Replies

• LessOfMeAt33
    LessOfMeAt33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Crap! I want to join the challenge but I'm too late! I just started MFP today. Oh well, perhaps next time. I wish you all lots and lots of luck!