3-18-14

Options
mel521
mel521 Posts: 74 Member
daily thread

Off day for me, but I did 30 day shred. Good luck to all the Tuesday runners!

Replies

• DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Off day for me as well, so Pilates for me.

Keep it up folks, we're halfway there.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my extra day out running, usually repeat yesterdays run and try to improve on something, but my app wouldnt work as we were already out and running i couldnt reinstal it or set my interval trainer so we just ran, should have really had a go at doing 20 but set off with a higher pace so manged 12 then 8 with a few minutes walk in between. off now till friday,
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Week 5, Day 3 done for me today. Feels good to be ready to start a new "week".
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Week 8, Day 1 in the bag. I did NOT look at my watch at all, lol. It was 28 minutes of running.
    I can do the "time" but not the 'miles'. :noway: Program says I think run 2.75 miles/28 minutes.

Supposed to do Day 2 on Thursday but hectic day with errands after work so might postpone and do on Friday since co worker cancelled (4th Ave St fair). Am sure Day 2 is a repeat of today:sad:

Hope there are more of us running today...Wishing tomorrow's runners all the best:drinker:
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just did the 15 minute run this evening in between running days. Total of 4kms, with a lot of walking. Feel great and looking forward to week 6, day 3 where it is 15min R, 3 min W, 5 min R and warm-down. I think I am getting a bit better with the mental strength, as I am not very strong on my mental focus. I tend to talk down, not up, and struggle to keep myself motivated, rather than overwhelmed.
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you all did a great job! We're getting closer to the end!