Day 94

Options
mlerand62
mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
Good morning. It's Wednesday!

YES! I have logged exercise everyday. I did not want to go to the gym Monday and it was too cold for a walk. I got out a Jillian M workout. I needed a shower when I was done and I hurt in places I didn't remember I had the next day. I really don't like her but adding in something new to the mix is obviously beneficial.

NO!! I did have a diet soda and some Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday. Did they really taste that good? No. Hopefully, I can remember that the next time that purple bag calls my name. I really have to give up the diet soda. There is something in it, in my opinion, that leads me astray.

Hope all of you have a wonderful day. We can and will do this.

Replies

• AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good morning! :) I've been doing great! Well aside from some seasonal depression. It's STILL snowing where I live :( I fear we will never see the sun and grass again lol! I've been getting up and doing chores around the house about every other day. Normally my Fiancee does all the chores and cooking. He's not been feeling his best so it makes for a good motivation and I feel surprisingly accomplished after words! I use my Polar FT4 while doing them and it's amazing how many calories I burn just putting laundry away or washing dishes! Once I build up a bit of stamina with the chores I'll start using my Wii games for exercise again. They are one of the reasons I lost nearly 50 pounds to began with. Anyone who wants to be friends feel free to send me a request!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @mlerand62: AWESOME for logging exercise everyday! That is GREAT! I totally understand about the diet soda too..all soda bloats me and leads me off the well meaning path!

@AvalonsUnicor: lol at seasonal depression!!! But good job on gearing up more and more stamina and endurance to hop on the Wii eventually! all exercise is good!
  • Jeannieclark84
    Jeannieclark84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @mlerand62: YEAH!! for logging everyday! I have been logging everyday. That is one thing that keeps me in check is logging.

@AvalonsUnicor: Way to get moving and finding your motivation. It is all about little steps. Keep up the good work!

I hit my water intake yesterday but did not get around to my workout last night and I went over by 135 calories! It sucks but it was just one day! Today has been much better.

Today I have logged my food and the exercise that I am going to do this evening. I have also hit my goal for water intake. Way to go gals for pushing through!

3153899.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking for the past three days. Still logging but not even caring.
    Logging sucks when you eat like crap!! But it's so good to be honest with yourself and accountable to all the people on here!
    @Avalons- if you like dancing, buy the wii Zumba Core- great workout and super fun
    @Allsin- I hear you with alcohol- not only are you drinking calories, you're getting hungrier for more and make poor choices! I love food to begin with but when I am drinking I LOOOVE it. lol.

Anyways, my goal is to get back into it starting now! At least I have exercised today. (I had to... I had cheesecake AND ice cream!)
  • Jeannieclark84
    Jeannieclark84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I can see it has been a struggle for most of us and that is why I like this group. We are open about our struggles and supportive! I love it !!

@AllisInWndrln: Good job on getting back on track. It is amazing how fast the carbs and things add up. I forgot my scale and I just know I have been eating too much because of it.

@TaraRichardso: Good job on pushing forward with logging. We all have bad days. I have had a rough go this week but it is getting better. We just have to keep the big picture. Bad days every now and then are fine as long as they aren't everyday. Keep up the good work.

Keep up the great work ladies!!!

3153899.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yvonnejobin1
    yvonnejobin1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been doing pretty well. I'm making sure to log everything, which is making me much more mindful of what I'm eating. I'm still replacing 2 meals a day with protein shakes. I'm amazed by how well they're working for me. For once I'm not hungry all the time or craving things just because I know I shouldn't have them. I did cheat a bit last night. It was "Mommy and me date night" with my 3 year old son and he decided he wanted to go to the chinese buffet. I ended up 400 calories over my goal for the day, but I was still just below my BMR, so I guess I wasn't too bad. I also did 20 minutes of workout videos yesterday.I found a Victoria's Secret workout by popsugarliving on youtube that still has my upper legs and buns sore! I've started today off very well, with 10 minutes of warm up exercises with my little guy and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

@Avalons- I hear you on the seasonal depression! We got 20 inches of snow last week. I'm ready for sunshine and getting to exercise outside!