Mountains to climb

Options
Hi all,
I just got through a struggle that was hard for me. I really love wingstop!!!! OMG. Work decided that they were going to order it and I wanted it so bad. I did not order but not only did I not order.. I did not eat any of my friends fries!! Huge deal for me. Now to just make sure I run after work.. Still a few humps to get through until bed tonight..

Any mountains that were climbed today?

3153899.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• girllizzard
    girllizzard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So far, no mindless munching in the evening. OK, it's only 8 PM, but I'm leaving the kitchen. Congratulations Jeannieclark84. Those work events are killers when you want to eat healthily (not sure that's a word). Now I'm retired and have a kitchen by me all day. Husband eats pretty healthy food, but there is ice cream and treats for our grandson, so I always have stuff around to munch on. I didn't do well yesterday, so today I really wanted to. I'm trying to build better eating habits.
  • Jeannieclark84
    Jeannieclark84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Girlizzard: How did the evening go? I get how difficult it can be with treats around! I have sweet things around for when my niece comes over. I am also out of town, staying with a friend and her husband for the next two weeks and they are both skinny minies and eat horrible. It has been a struggle but I finally sat down and told them the troubles I was having and Meagan (my friend) really came through for me. She said that we would all just eat healthier for the next two weeks. I am so blessed to have friends and family that are supportive!

We can do this! Keep up the great work and remember there is light at the end of this long tunnel! Have a great day!

3153899.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you BOTH! The struggle is REAL over here! I did really good this weekend but today I have had chinese AND donuts! totally not good! but one of the many things I have learned is that one day doesn't determine the future as long as I don't keep repeating that day's mistakes. Its over now so I will be making healthier choices because that is the goal of this lifestyle, HEALTHY CHOICES!