Portland, Oregon

Options
Any Portlanders here? Got a couple of friends to join or refresh MFP but they are younger and more athletic. Lookin for peer support and perhaps a walking partner.

Replies

• Kanndj
    Kanndj Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi there,

I am not from Portland (from Tennessee), but my favorite form of exercise is walking. I like walking on a treadmill, outside when weather permits, or using Leslie Sansone. My treadmill is unavailable at the moment, so I am using mostly Leslie Sansone during the cold winter months. I have been away from any regular walking or exercise for a while, and I am looking for some people to motivate me to even do 15 minutes 5 days a week. I will send you a friend invite in case you don't find enough Portland folks around.

Karen
  • aqwas
    aqwas Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks Karen, got your friend invite. I'm mostly on the app and can't read the groups or boards from there. Last time I did this it was easy to slip away because I didn't know anyone, had never met them or knew their real names. So I'm limiting my friending to locall Portlanders and people I actually know. Thanks so much for the invite though.
  • wordsjustfly
    Options
    Hi there - I'm in the PDX area. Walking is a struggle on land but I can sure walk in the pool if anyone in my area is up for that.