Hi!

Options
Hi I'm Jennifer. A 27 year old air force wife and mom to 2 beautiful kids. A 7 year old princess and a 5 year old super hero. :D I am a photographer, doula and also indulge my Scentsy obsession by selling it. ;)

By doing T25 I hope to slim down, firm up, drop pounds and gain more energy. The "I just had a baby" excuse can't fly anymore.

I started Alpha on Thursday and i am loving it :D

Replies

• j3ni_bee
    j3ni_bee Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me if you need a T25 buddy to help stay accountable. :D I know I could use the help.
  • ChronoRogue
    Options
    HI! I am new to myfitnesspal and I don't have any kids but I work 16plus hour days M-F...weekends are catching up with fam/friends. So THAT'S my busy body excuse. I started week 1 (2 weeks ago bleh) and did the "got too busy"...or more like got too lazy ;) SO, I just did stretch of week 2 today and plan on sticking it out this time around! I want to lose 50plus pounds and need to work it! Good luck to you all and ditto on adding me for some motivation cuz like you all I need some most days!
  • jenniwain
    jenniwain Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I´ve been a member of fitness pal for a while, but have only used it intermittently to record food and exercise. I have started T25 this week and intend to combine it with my current exercise - walking and yoga - to try and shift some excess pounds. My main challenge with the workouts so far is co-ordination! I´m starting with a lot of modified moves. My main challenge with sticking to the program is my unpredictable timetable - some days I work from 7am to 10pm, other days I just work for a few hours. I hope I can stick it out at least the first month!
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen,
    Doing the t-25 and loving it as always! I'm 42, married with 2 kids (19yr and 6yr)
    I do T-25 every morning after I get my kid off to school and before work.
    i finish with my Chocolate shakeology! Love it! I love how it gives me energy, fills me up and adds to my weightloss!
    Also, LOVE the FRAPPE version!!! Who doesnt love a Frappe right!?

I've never found on the exercise database a place for T-25, is there one because I just put mine in manually?
    Thanks! Excited to join ya'll.
    Hugs!
    Jen
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started T25 today. I'm 23 years old heading to law school soon.