Intro

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Hey all! I am so excited to start FT25! Currently I am on week 11 of Turbo Fire and I will be going straight into FT25. I love working out, and I have a long way to go to reach my goal. I'm in need of some accountability and support because my first round of T25, I only made it to week 5. My goal is to make it all the way to week 10, and I know I am capable. So who's in this with me :bigsmile:

Replies

• vpmedina
    vpmedina Posts: 3
    Options
    this is awesome! I know your not starting FT25 until March 31 but I have already started and coming up on my 2nd week. I just had my first child, a baby girl, a month and a half ago so it is hard getting back into working out. I would really love to wear jeans again!! Looking to lose 20 lbs myself. Good Luck and I am definitely with you.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Awesome ↑
    How is it going so far? I'm excited to change up my workout. I am a Turbo girl for sure, but I def need a change!
  • lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tish. I want to join in! I'm on my 2nd week, but i've missed a couple of days for various reasons. Today, i'm not feeling well, and i'm hoping i'll feel better sometime of the day so i can workout. I'm going to start my 2nd week allover again next week, so we'll be in sync. thanks for putting this together.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tish. I want to join in! I'm on my 2nd week, but i've missed a couple of days for various reasons. Today, i'm not feeling well, and i'm hoping i'll feel better sometime of the day so i can workout. I'm going to start my 2nd week allover again next week, so we'll be in sync. thanks for putting this together.

Awesome! Glad u r joining in :) I just finished my day 5 (DOUBLE DAY) and I must say, that was a crazy workout! I loved it though, but thankful for rest days Sat & Sun.. Hope u feel better soon and if u start week 2 over, then we will finish together! Yayyy