March 19th

Options
stellaluna431
stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
I see no one else logged in yesterday either :)

How was everyone's week? I lost 0.6 pounds, so I'm sitting at 157.2. I have MFP set to lose a half pound a week, so it's right on track. Getting closer and closer to that normal BMI (just 7.2 pounds away!) I did eat a little more poorly this week (more opportunity to do so- we went to eat twice and then waited too long before going grocery shopping), and missed some workouts. But I'm getting back into my yoga practice finally, and feel much better about myself and my journey overall.

I hope everyone else had a great week. Can't wait to hear how everyone did!

Replies

• Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Reporting late...I've haven't had computer access the last few day and couldn't get to this page on my phone.

Anyway, I gained .5. grrrr. That half pound I struggled so hard to lose the week has come back to haunt me :)
    Oh well, it happens. I am not giving up!!!! I pretty much have nothing to show for the entire month of March. Hoping for better results next week.

Till next Wednesday, Meli
  • lboon190
    lboon190 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm really late at this but no weight lost on Wednesday.....only half a pound in the last 3 weeks. Planning to increase my exercise this week!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    wedesday took me down another lb, to 225. Slow down from last week but not complaining, i will be aready adding another 1b to next wednesdays weigh in.