Recovery Week is over & now the real work begins!!!

Options
Good morning guys,

Well today is our last walk down 'easy' street and I am quite saddened to be saying goodbye to recovery :) it is with great trepidation that I look forward to what Monday has in store!!!!

I am probably going to do my fit test later on today as I imagine that doing both may be a little difficult first time round. I am looking forward to seeing if I have improved though.

Enjoy your last recovery day all, hope you have a nice rest day tomorrow xx

Replies

• littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    We did it guys! We have reached the end of recovery week!

I still have to do my final one today but I have improved in all of the control and balance excercises. They aren't all perfect and I still need some help balancing every now and then with the hip flexer pulsing and extending ones but they are all much better than at the beginning of the week.

I've had some tough days eating wise but I think that's because I'm about to get a monthly visit (sorry for TMI) but I'll be pushing through! I hear your body needs a couple hundred more calories during that time so I've been trying to find the balance between what my body really needs and what it is just asking for to make it feel better...

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend and are rested and prepared for the times to come!
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone on finishing the recovery week we are now officially more than half way through the program so well done us! In four weeks time we will have all completed our insanity madness :-).

Have fun doing Monday's workout :-S lol we will do great!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For some odd reason I'm going to miss recovery week. I got stronger as it went on. I feel so good right now, my little girl even tried to do the last workout with me
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This past week was... just shambles for me. another week of emotional duress and just... yeah. Dropped the ball HARD! But month 2 is about to start and I'm SO gonna focus and kick its *kitten*!