Week 6 Weigh In

Options
Hi everyone !

Week 6 weigh in ! 4 weeks left 'til the end of the challenge 10 weeks to Ripped !

I didnt put my stats last week since the scale didnt really move... But Im back this week, stronger than ever !

Last week weight was: 53.2 kg/ 117.3 lbs
This week weight: 51.9 kg/ 114.4 lbs

So a loss of almost 3 pounds this week !! I couldnt be happier ! I celebrated my birthday last saturday and thought it would ruin all the effort I made during the week but everything went really good, I didnt over indulge and went to the gym the day after !

Have a great week everyone :)

Replies

• AllisonAugustyn
    AllisonAugustyn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice work, Sandralyna! Happy belated! :)

I also celebrated my birthday last Friday, and I'm down to 154 lbs this week (that's down from 155.5 last week). I've been working hard at keeping moving every day and my daily weights/cardio and trying not to overdo it on cake/wine. :) Also fit in a few longer workouts that have helped.

154 lbs is my "wedding weight," the lightest I've been in my adult life when I got married 6 months ago. Now I'm back, excited to keep going.

I'm about to start an elimination diet next Monday (the Abscal Way) to help with my dairy and egg allergies and repair my immunity. My doctor and nutritionist recommended I do this, so it will be a different way of eating (very, very clean), but that was the point of this challenge. Thanks for keeping me on track, even if I didn't start out from the beginning eating clean, I'm "getting there" eventually.
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Since I started dieting i have lost an average of 0.4 lbs. per week, so lost some of my progress, I guess mainly due to lack of exercise, but at least i continued eating clean.
    Before i may have eaten cookies out of discouragement, i had the cravings for doing so, but stayed strong since I remembered i didn't want to star all over again.
  • discobarbie1971
    discobarbie1971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wk 1 weight 250lbs
    Wk 2 weight 248 bs (-2lbs)
    Wk 3 weight 244lbs (-4lbs)
    Wk 4 weight 244lbs (stayed the same)
    Wk 5 weight 242lbs (-2lbs)
    Wk 6 weight 240lbs (-2lbs)

Total so far 10lbs, target is 14lbs

Cms lost since start
    Chest 8.5cm
    Waist 5cm
    Hips 6cm
    Bicep 2cm
    Thigh 2cm
    Calf 2.5cm

Starting this week with a head cold and a 2 day business trip. Not expecting great results next week due to lack of exercise and having to eat out. Other than that really pleased with my results so far!
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wk 1 weight 250lbs
    Wk 2 weight 248 bs (-2lbs)
    Wk 3 weight 244lbs (-4lbs)
    Wk 4 weight 244lbs (stayed the same)
    Wk 5 weight 242lbs (-2lbs)
    Wk 6 weight 240lbs (-2lbs)

Total so far 10lbs, target is 14lbs

Cms lost since start
    Chest 8.5cm
    Waist 5cm
    Hips 6cm
    Bicep 2cm
    Thigh 2cm
    Calf 2.5cm

Starting this week with a head cold and a 2 day business trip. Not expecting great results next week due to lack of exercise and having to eat out. Other than that really pleased with my results so far!

Wow good for you
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My 6 week weigh in, remains the same (not sure, just finished that time of the month). I've been in the epic struggle to constantly remind myself to ditch the bad habits and press on to the goal. Been making strides that will add up on the scale and measurements in the end. Made through PMS without eating my way though or napping everyday. So when the water weight disappears I should see if my persistence paid off.

Congrats on everyone's losses!