Options
caminoslo
caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
I'd like to know

Replies

• sexyrose2074
    sexyrose2074 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, for bfast is typical a WW greek yogurt with fresh fruit, mid morning snack a banana, of course I have to change up bfast LOL, special K vanilla almond cereal w 2% milk ( good but 6 pts) or a 2 egg omelet made w fresh veggies and salsa.........on the weekends I have center cut bacon (same pts as turkey bacon and um um good) one egg one piece of sara lee delightful toast (1pt) or 2 slices is just 2 pts...... sugar free jelly......... lunch is usually salad w sugar free maple grove balsamic vingegarette dressing or a dressing from walden farms and I use the tyson ready grilled chick on top (3pts) dinner is usually a protein or veggie!!!
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Really for dinner protein or veggie? Why can't you have both
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is either steel cut oats with brown sugar and nuts or with low sugar strawberry jam and cream cheese and coffee. Snack is a banana. Lunch varies. I like salads or a tostada with refried beans, salsa and light sour cream. Afternoon snack is a lowfat greek yogurt, a slice of ezekiel toast and if it's a heavy gym night a tbsp of peanut butter. I like eggwhite and veggie scrambles. By the time I get home I need something quick and easy. I do Zumba 3 nights a week and a cross training class twice a week. I also run on the weekends.
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I try to divide meals by points Breakfast-3to7-I love hard boil egg whites with a dash of mustard in the middle and coffee with a little cream. Lunch 7 to 8points-salad and a tv dinner. Dinner usually I plan for 16 or less just cause we go out for dinner alot. for exercise I trying to get a little better during the week I still trying to find a happy med since I usually work between 10 and 12 hours a day. But on the weekend we usually going hiking or take the pugs for a long walk usually 3 or more miles. I still new at the program so I am still learning it.