New member introduction

Options
2»

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd drop in this new thread and say a quick welcome to you all :)

It's nice to see activity in this group, I hope it stays active. Groups like these help us turn our weaknesses into strengths :flowerforyou:

I want to say it's very nice to read the stories you guys have given, thanks for sharing. It's cool how we all have a variety of different situations and struggles going on in our lives right now, but we can still find things we relate to and find inspiration and hope from each other.

You're awesome, hang in there. =)
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd drop in this new thread and say a quick welcome to you all :)

It's nice to see activity in this group, I hope it stays active. Groups like these help us turn our weaknesses into strengths :flowerforyou:

I want to say it's very nice to read the stories you guys have given, thanks for sharing. It's cool how we all have a variety of different situations and struggles going on in our lives right now, but we can still find things we relate to and find inspiration and hope from each other.

You're awesome, hang in there. =)

Thanks, Sophrosyne_94,
    This group isn't as active as it used to be, but I try to show up every day to give and receive support.
  • purplybob
    purplybob Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Keep coming back!
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Also try CBT, try looking at your behaviour and schedule the day before and pre decide your meals or snacking to break behaviour habits too. My issues stem from not thinking my day through which always ends up with me comfort and emotional eating or not eating until later and eating a meal when I've gone past hunger and become ravenous so end up binge eating. Just think about it. Good luck
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Also try CBT, try looking at your behavior and schedule the day before and pre decide your meals or snacking to break behavior habits too. My issues stem from not thinking my day through which always ends up with me comfort and emotional eating or not eating until later and eating a meal when I've gone past hunger and become ravenous so end up binge eating. Just think about it. Good luck

Practicing mindfulness and planning your day in advanced can never hurt. Good suggestion.