March Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am very excited about finding this and hope I can remain on top of it for logging purposes. It will help reinforce determination and success.

Best of luck to all!

Hiya and welcome to the group! Feel free to add our members :flowerforyou:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    If you want someone with open diary, consistent logging, consistent exercise, etc. Feel free to add me as friend. I don't always comment, but I lead by example, I guess. Please mention Goal A Month with your request!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Everyone ready for tomorrows weigh in? how do you think you've done this week. :flowerforyou:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Probably up a little from last week, due to crazy work schedule and crazy eating. Back on track now though!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    not by much though!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    All things considered, I'm pretty happy. My brother has been in town for 10 days for his 30th Birthday.. and well you all have family!! I need say no more! It was a real eye-opener in terms of how many calories are in alcohol!!
    Oh yeah then I had wisdom tooth removal which had me off swimming for 4 days, but on the plus side the soft foods bought my calorie intake right back down!
    Hope everyone is having a great month in general :flowerforyou:
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to lose 2lb @ the beginning of the month but have been stuck ever since.

I've changed my running schedule to be doing more each week but am confused about what my calorie intake should be now.

One running website worked it out to be about 2170kcal but that seems far too much.

I tried 1500 but was famished and ended up bingeing on Carbs by the weekend.

I'm now on 1750 which feels okay, but I wish the scales would move again!!!
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Sorry you're struggling, if you're running you might need a bit more, but make sure the food you're eating isn't crap and it's healthy foods. like salad, sweet potato, green leafy veg. proteins like fish, chicken, brown rice, quinoa, I always roast sweet potato with Himalayan salt some black pepper and a bit of mix herbs on top... it's lovely !
    there's a lot of sweet type foods on your diary cakes etc that will hinder your weight loss.
    Low fat yoghurts, have more sugar in them to make up for them being low fat, try having natural yoghurt with a bit of honey on top, a lot healthier and honey has a lower glycemic index or use agave nectar, that's good too.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm back into action! Last 2 weeks, I was so busy doing other things, and didn't eat right..but got majority of my exercises in. My weight was plateauing and stable. Now, I'm back and ready to hit it again. :drinker:
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're struggling, if you're running you might need a bit more, but make sure the food you're eating isn't crap and it's healthy foods. like salad, sweet potato, green leafy veg. proteins like fish, chicken, brown rice, quinoa, I always roast sweet potato with Himalayan salt some black pepper and a bit of mix herbs on top... it's lovely !
    there's a lot of sweet type foods on your diary cakes etc that will hinder your weight loss.
    Low fat yoghurts, have more sugar in them to make up for them being low fat, try having natural yoghurt with a bit of honey on top, a lot healthier and honey has a lower glycemic index or use agave nectar, that's good too.

Thanks for the feedback. My MIL was just talking about the sugars in low-fat yogurt this morning too...some of them are quite scary!
    As a keen baker its hard not to test the cakes, but I'm trying my best.
    Lets see how I can manage from now on.
    Thanks again.
  • Nanba007
    Nanba007 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful that I have some one/thing to be accountable to weekly. Even though I do not know one person in the group, I still feel like I owe it to each and every one of you to work hard and be successful.
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Awwwe, that's super!

I feel the same way Nanba! it's a very strong fight :)