The favor of God

Options
MissSharon2013
MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
Proverbs 8:35
For whoso findeth me, findeth life, and shall obtain favor of The Lord.

Proverbs 19:12
The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion, but his favor is as the dew upon the grass.

Having God's favor on us is better than riches and gold. My husband went to work...he had unwittingly left his wallet at home. He usually only works a few hours, but this day; he had a full shift. He wouldn't be able to go to the bank and get any money because he couldn't prove who he was. He decided that he would just trust on God to get him through his shift. He leaned on God. Well, a customer gave him $2 tip. My husband was truly thankful for that; thinking he could get a hot dog! But God had better plans for him! Another customer came along and tipped him $20! He had taken his time with this customer, graciously loading heavy bags of mulch into the man's vehicle; even moving and rearranging things to make room. Well, God wasn't done yet! My husband went into the break room. There had been a profit sharing party the night before; and there was all this delicious leftover food set out! My husband ate like a king and still had his $22 that God had blessed him with in his pocket!!

This morning, I was dismayed to receive an e-mail from Paypal saying that my bank had rejected their request for $2.31 for an item I had sold on eBay. I had forgotten about it. I wouldn't have funds in my account for couple weeks; so I decided I had better call and make some kind of arrangement. After all, I thought, it's only $2.31! Surely, they would wait! I called. I asked if I could make the arrangement to pay it; she said, "Hold on just moment, let me see what I can do." She puts me on hold. About three or four minutes, she comes back to say that she had just credited $5 to my paypal account, which would not only cover the past due amount, but leave a balance of a little over $2! I was dumbfounded! When can you ever call to make arrangements to pay a debt, and they end up paying YOU? I said, "Should I deposit $5 in my paypal to cover that?" She says, "Oh no. No. You're fine." Wow!

I do not say these things bragging. I say them to prove that God's favor on us is better than riches and gold! He makes things happen that just shouldn't happen! He moves mountains that we think can't be moved. He fights battles that we think are lost!! Friends, don't hesitate! If you haven't accepted Jesus, message Chapplynn or myself to assist you! If you already have Jesus, then shout Hallelujah! For His favor in your life!!!

Replies

• kks1987
    kks1987 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    I got to add one more! God is so great! Husband calls our insurance company to change the payment date. They say, "Since this will put you in a different payment cycle, you won't have to make a payment until May. And you will still have full coverage!" What?? This will definitely put us ahead next month! I'm telling you that you can't beat God for giving and putting favor in your life!!! Praise God!
  • HealthFitNow
    HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    **doing the happy dance of the Lord, like David did***

Praise be to the Lord. I got chills reading all the good news!

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Praise God, Chaplynn!! His mercy on us is awesome! His loving kindness and favor is tremendous!
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome testimonies ladies! I am praising God with you for his faithfulness:smile: