emilylostit Posts: 20 Member
10% done today guys! Way to go!

Replies

• slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting day 3!!

10% Done? Just need an extra "O" Whoot! <wink>

I had planned on doing it this morning, but it got away from me and I had a late start getting out the door. Ugg.

Sitting here with coffee, feeling sore quads. Will do it tonight. I weigh every day - still no progress :( HAHA.

When I've lost weight before I can lose 2 lbs a week at most. Had a good diet yesterday, really increasing intake on water and veggies. I'd love to lose 20 lbs in 30 days, but after reading other posts it seems unlikely I will take that much off. 10 lbs seems more reasonable. I just need to get things moving in the right direction and feel more fit in my tight clothes.

Enjoy the day, Hotties.
  • emilylostit
    emilylostit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think the first couple of days won't show a lot of progress because you're going to be gaining muscle as well as losing weight. You should check your measurements for motivation! Also, try not to weigh yourself every day, you may get discouraged!
  • themaddbeader
    themaddbeader Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! Thanks emilylostit for starting the topic! I had an early morning clinical and while I got my workout in I didn't have time to turn my computer on this morning :) Anybody who wants to please feel free to start topics.... as this will probably not be the only time I space out on it :)
    My workout was hard today, mainly because it was so early, but I got it done!
    If you're weighing yourself everyday you're really only getting an idea of how much water you're drinking not how much fat you're losing... we weigh patients who are on fluid restrictions everyday because it's the most accurate way to tell if someone is retaining or losing fluid. A cubed inch of fat weighs less than a cubed inch of muscle (I know you all know this), so losing inches is really where it counts. So, if you're being REALLY good, working out AND increasing your water intake (which is GOOD!), you will not see the scale moving as much as you might like. Just one of the cruel parts of being fit ;)
    I used to have a horrible habit of weighing myself every morning after my workout and it was super discouraging! I'd never see the scale move! I actually had to hide my scale upstairs in my office (where it won't even work because it's on the carpet), so I have to bring it all the way downstairs to use it... which never happens because I forget! This round I'm really trying to pay attention to how my clothes fit and how I feel as opposed to how much I weigh.
    Shred on, Shredders!
  • bostonboxermom
    bostonboxermom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I only experienced soreness on Day 2. Ever since, I've been fine! I already notice a slight difference in pics - took one day one, and took one today after my workout. I weigh myself daily, which I've done since I started my weight loss journey in Jan. The scale hasn't gone down, but it also hasn't gone up. I had a few ounces up on day 2, but I was very sore and it was prob water weight. I'm going to measure every 7 days. I'm also going to take pics every few days.

I can't seem to find level 2 on Youtube :(. That is how I've been doing level 1 (Youtube thru my cable co on my tv). I also found level 3...but not 2 :(.
  • bostonboxermom
    bostonboxermom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 - but it's a rental at $1.99. Prefer the freebies, LOL but I'll just pay for it!
  • callen803
    callen803 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did my day 3! Made it through most of it without taking a couple seconds break.....so that was an improvement. I did wake up this morning sore and feeling it. Hurts so good!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 DONe
  • PrincessTatertot
    PrincessTatertot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Still sore. Refuse to weigh myself because it's TOM. Still hate jumping jacks...