Week 10 Weigh In (24-30 March)

Options
SkimFlatWhite68
SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
Hi there Challengers and welcome to Week 10 - only 3 weeks to go!!.

I honestly believe that weight loss is NOT just about the number on the scale, it's about having the right mental attitude as well, so please remember to read your goals and affirmations EVERY DAY to remind yourself why you are doing this! I've included some extra questions below, you don't have to answer them if you don't want to - but keeping a positive focus and congratulating yourself for the small things that you do every week is a good way to keep the ball rolling and progressing to your end point.

Achieve your nutrition and fitness goals every day and you WILL reach your 12 week goal. Start with the end in mind!!

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Name:
Challenge Starting Weight:
Goal Weight:

Today's Weight:
Weight loss this week:

Today's Measurements:
Bicep:
Chest:
Waist:
Hips:
Thigh:

Starting Body Fat % (if known):
Goal Body Fat %:

What goals did you achieve this week?

How do you feel?

List 3 things you are grateful for?

What are you going to improve on next week?

Progress photos (optional)

Replies

• donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!

Name: Donna
    Challenge Starting Weight: 77.5
    Goal Weight: 72

Today's Weight: – 76.2
    Last week weight 76.9
    Weight loss this week: - 700 - 3/4kg

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 25 = same
    Chest: 94/85/105 = -1/-2/-1
    Waist: 86/99 = -1/same
    Hips: 96 = -1
    Thigh: 49 = -1

Starting Body Fat % (if known): 39.7
    Goal Body Fat %: 36
    Body fat this week: 39%

What goals did you kick this week? Been working on maintaining 15,000 - 18000 steps per day, managed a Pump and RPM class on top of my usual gym sessions (about 5 a week).

How do you feel? Like I'm winning! This is the biggest loss I have had in a while and have clearly moved off my plateau (or maybe its just that I am at home and have control over my diet again - field trips can create havoc!)

List 3 things you are grateful for? The sun pushing through and trying to fight off winter, being home for a while, calm!

What are you going to improve on next week? Keep kicking the plateau - think I have found the mix again and it would be nice to see another nice loss like this next week! Do some more classes to mix it up!

Have a great week everyone ☺
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Monday Morning everyone!!!

Name: Allie
    Challenge Starting Weight: 94.1kg
    Goal Weight: 80kg (new goal)

Today's Weight: 85.6kg
    Weight loss this week: 0.8kg

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 32cm (-1cm this week)
    Chest: 101cm (-1cm this week)
    Waist: 88cm (No Movement)
    Hips: 108cm (No Movement)
    Thigh: 57cm (No Movement)

Starting Body Fat % (if known): 38.5
    Goal Body Fat %: 34.9
    Current Body Fat %: 34.6% (up .2%)

A very very lazy week for me.. didn't do much all week.. in fact i didn't even get out of my PJ's till Friday :(
    Don't worry I did shower etc and change each day! just didn't wear "outside the house" clothes all week..

I think this weeks goal is to actually get dressed each day even if I don't leave the house!

Allie
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Damn hormones, I am up 800g this week. At least it should be gone again next week, but its still dispiriting. Body fat stayed the same and I'm only measuring every forth week. Sigh.
  • bird_3_lee
    bird_3_lee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Name: Ricki-lee
    Challenge Starting Weight: 79
    Goal Weight: 73

Today's Weight: 75.5
    Weight loss this week: 1/2 kg

What goals did you achieve this week? exercised at least an hour every day & managed to get in two runs

How do you feel? healthy. I still have a way to go but I am feeling pretty fit

What are you going to improve on next week? FOOD! i will have to work on my nutrition forever, I find myself struggling.
This discussion has been closed.