Starting Monday

justiningham
justiningham Posts: 139 Member
Hi everyone, P90x3 has finally arrived, doing the fit test tomorrow, then start Monday.
Last year I completed both P90X and Insanity, but at the end of the year I stopped training and couldn't get back into it....
...6-7 months later and an extra stone and a half! It's to to get rid of the tummy.

Looking forward to getting stuck in and getting the results again :-)

Anyone else starting or just started - could do with some new P90X3 buddies :-)

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Welcome! Come on aboard! We are all on different days/blocks but it's ok! We do what we are to do & others are here to help or encourage! No pressure to buy or sell! It is good to get back on a lifting routine!!! Best wishes!!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Hi everyone, P90x3 has finally arrived, doing the fit test tomorrow, then start Monday.
    Last year I completed both P90X and Insanity, but at the end of the year I stopped training and couldn't get back into it....
    ...6-7 months later and an extra stone and a half! It's to to get rid of the tummy.

Looking forward to getting stuck in and getting the results again :-)

Anyone else starting or just started - could do with some new P90X3 buddies :-)
    My wife and I just started 2 days before you. Are you doing the Classic schedule?
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    welcome guys. always great to get some new members in here. stick with it it is a great program I'm down to my last week and a half on this round.it has really been a success I have dropped over 10% body fat already. I plan on another round (however my wife is trying to talk me into doing t25 with her for motivation so I bet that one is in my future as well) anyways welcome and good luck make sure to post often and share your success.