New to group

Options
S4M4N7H4
S4M4N7H4 Posts: 12 Member
Hi,
I am new to the board. All the comments are very motivating. I am just finishing week two. I weigh in tomorrow... Ugh! Hope it goes well. Anyone looking for support please connect!!! I am looking for a group.

Replies

• wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow for my week #2. So far so good. Some food is better than others but I think most things can be doctored to taste ok. What do you like about the program so far? What do you not like?

Wendy
  • S4M4N7H4
    Options
    I love that it is simple and easy to follow.
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It couldn't be easier! If you just follow the plan as is. You'll get to your goals. I was able to lose 70lbs and I have kept it off for two years! I have a great private Facebook group for clients if your still looking for a group.
  • S4M4N7H4
    Options
    What is the group on fb ? I can use all the support I can get lol. 69 more lbs to go ....
  • Ciws70
    Ciws70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey MCLA4mom - could I join your FB group? I love reading these boards for inspiration! I've been on for about 3 weeks now and down 10 pounds. THanks!
  • sasssi50
    sasssi50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this group too. I started medifast yesterday, and hoping I can lose 100 pounds. I need all the support I can get! Would love a few diet buddies....IM anytime :)
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sure! I will Message you al of the details.