Just joined - on week 5 day 3 of alpha.

Options
Hey everyone!! Hope you don't mind but i joined this group for some motivation and support to keep going on the T25 journey. I'm currently on the last week of Alpha and it's going good. I can pretty much nail the work outs now, which i couldn't the first week! I'm looking forward to starting the Beta cycle and hoping for some great body changes!! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• collroblola
    Options
    Welcome! Have yi lost and weight or notice a difference in your body? I just finished day 5 of alpha.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I finished week 1 yesterday of alpha can't wait until I am on here writing I'm a week away from moving to beta lol so far I'm down 2.5 lbs
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love hearing you are nailing the workouts now! That totally motivates me. I too just finished week 1 and can't wait to be where you are! Keep it up!!!
  • asherman1008
    Options
    Hey val! I am going into week 5 of Alpha this week. I can't say that I am nailing the workouts but I am definitely WAAYY better than I was when I first started.Looking forward to starting Beta
  • cayle31
    cayle31 Posts: 6
    Options
    I LOVE BETA so far week two dat 1!! Feel energized throughout the entire day. Also started shakeology last week and highly recommend it. The Strawberry flavor is amazing. I just add one cup of 60 calorie almond milk and ice in the blender 190 calories great meal replacement after my 5:30 am workout.
  • valjorgenson
    Options
    Started Beta today and WOW what a workout. I'm sore for the first time since week one Alpha. I loved the workout and it seemed to fly by. Can't wait to see what speed 2.0 brings!
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    Beta is a definite step up. Perfect amount of new challenges.
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Hope you don't mind but i joined this group for some motivation and support to keep going on the T25 journey. I'm currently on the last week of Alpha and it's going good. I can pretty much nail the work outs now, which i couldn't the first week! I'm looking forward to starting the Beta cycle and hoping for some great body changes!! Good luck everyone!!

welcome I am on week 2 of beta and loving it - but it is still beating me up pretty good.