I'm trying to do this now...

Options
sunariel1
sunariel1 Posts: 34 Member
Hey, I'm attempting Insanity now, but I'd love to have people to run through it with and keep me motivated... I'm on week 2, but I'll start over on 3/17 if that's the plan :D

Replies

• bradutah
    Options
    That is the Plan starting it on March 17th. We would love to have you in the challenge. We will keep you motivated and accountable.
  • lailie_paris
    lailie_paris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So it start tomorrow I'm ready
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Very fortunate to have found this group as I plan on starting Insanity Round 2 tonight. Very excited and nervous at the same time since I haven't done it in a while! Hope everyone's doing alright with the program I know how hard it can be!
  • twinwicked
    twinwicked Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, My name is Robert i started insanity on march 25, i am 33 years old and decided to get my act together. Any one who wants friend me on this site please do so, i am looking for insanity friends to keep motivated by your posts and stuff. I am happily engaged to the woman of my dreams so no silly stuff please. just looking for friends who are looking to get back into great shape and want to help each other achieve their goals
    Thanks
  • twinwicked
    twinwicked Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i also should say the following i have gained weight since my profile pic, i am currently at 214 lbs and about 5 11, i used to work out and look great but i had a shoulder injury the last time i decided to get back into shape and just never went back to the gym. i could not lift my left arm over my head for for a month. that was over a year ago.. lazy. i have gone back to school to change careers. my job was a very physical job and now that i am not doing that job anymore boom put on 20lbs. my MRI on my shoulder is good and i am ready to attack the insanity program. need friend for motivation. i am extremely busy in full time university courses and then i work in the evenings until late. but i have a few hours in the middle of the day to workout.