New!

Options
Hi All!

My name is Lyndsy, 28 year old single first time Mama. Almost 10 weeks PP. I'm breastfeeding and plan to continue as long as DS is interested. I weighed 134ish when I got pregnant, then gained FIFTY pounds. I'm weighing in at around 157 now and I'm dying to see a glimpse of my old body. Orrrrr, as close as I can get to it. I'm not sure of the dynamics of this board yet, but I'm happy to meet you all.. and congratulations on your little ones :)

Replies

• lizamarcia
    lizamarcia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lyndsy! I am in a similar boat as you! First time mom, 28 years old and about 3 1/2 months PP. I started out around 150, gained a little over 20 during my pregnancy and now I am at 159. My goal before I got pregnant was to get down to 130, which is my goal now that I have had my daughter, so we are pretty much on the same track! It's nice to know there are others out there in the same situation. Congrats on your little one and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • cbbkf13
    cbbkf13 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm Krystina. I have a 20 month old son. I work full time but nurse on demand through the night and on weekends. We cosleep part time (as needed) in his double floor bed now. Best idea ever!
    Since going back to work I've gained a further 10 pounds and it keeps going up :( I'm hoping that tracking my food intake will help. I can't fit in much more exercise (I do classes ideally twice a week at work), at home it's impossible as I'm an easy target for playtime (and no energy left once he's nursed down to bed thanks to the sleepy nursing hormones!).
    I want to have another baby, I honestly thought it would have happened by now but with my weight putting me into the "obese" BMI range I'm not surprised. I'd love to lose 10 pounds this spring and be down 20 by the end of summer to put me at my pre-pregnancy weight. From there I want to keep going down another 25 pounds to hit my "ideal" weight. Eventually though realistically that final goal won't happen until I'm done making and baking baby(ies).