result after phase 1

Options
Hey everyone,
I wanted to share my results after a month of JMBR. I lost 7 pounds so far and a couple of inches mostly in the upper body. I even lost bit around my calves, where I never lose. I didn't eat right and I got sick at the end of that month so I think it's good results for now. I'll keep you guys posted.

287hipx.png
20tklj8.jpg

Replies

• cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! It's especially visible in your midsection... the beginnings of serious abs :)

Thanks for posting this and keeping me motivated!!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Happy that it can motivate you
  • DebiVintage
    DebiVintage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job!! I just started phase 1 and you have given me motivation :)
  • fattyj1972
    Options
    Wow! You look great.
  • fattyj1972
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. I started Monday and while I'm doing it I hate it but love it after! It's a love hate thing. My 5 year old loves trying to keep up.
  • YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I am about to start the program over but when I did it in the past I definitely noticed the inches lost more so then weight loss. It sucks when the scale doesn't move much but I must admit its quite nice seeing visible results. And your body looks amazing!
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I am about to start the program over but when I did it in the past I definitely noticed the inches lost more so then weight loss. It sucks when the scale doesn't move much but I must admit its quite nice seeing visible results. And your body looks amazing!

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I've lost inches all over, but the scales won't move. I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Well done on such great results in just the first phase already! :-)
  • actiontime26
    Options
    thank you so much everyone! I hope that you get even better results then I did. :) You can do it girls!! Do not worry about your scale. It's all about skinny jean baby! haha
  • ktapia08
    ktapia08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! You inspire me because we have the same body type and I was worried that it wouldn't do much for me since I am already pretty fit (just as your before pic). I am on my second time around doing this program (first time around I lost 60 lbs) and just trying to tone things up. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!
  • stellaluna431
    stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    60 pounds!?!? Damn girl- YOU are an inspiration as well. Both of you are!

I hope my first phase results are anywhere near the OP's.

You girls are awesome! Keep it up!!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great results for phase 1. Tonight will be day 5 for me and your pictures are giving me motivation to keep it up. I hope I will be able to see results like that after phase 1. Thanks for posting and keeping us motivated.
  • brandilacey
    Options
    Wow, you are looking really fit! Pretty big difference!
  • actiontime26
    Options
    thanks you everyone. It's not easy to stay on track. It's a day by day journey and courage :)
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Whenever I think about skipping a day I look at everyone's results and it keeps me motivated
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You're so lucky. You look great and you can see the results. I just finished week 4 and nothing changed. Took measurements and weighed myself and nothing is different. Very frustrated but I'll give it another 4 weeks and see what happens. Wish I'd seen results like you did. I do feel stronger so that's one positive. I just need to continue to push play.