• poisonbloom
    poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Name: Violet
    Height: 5"5
    CW: 138
    GW: 119

Reasons why you want to lose weight:
    Hii!! Number 1. Confidence - re-gain some lost control!! Start something and actually finish it... and feel amazing of course!!

Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now:
    I'm not comfortable at this weight - I don't feel like me anymore...
    I'm STUCK on these last 20lbs - fed up of wearing the same things day in day out because im too flobby for all the clothes in my closet!

Please feel free to add me - I'm on MFP every day but have been pretty privately and diligently working away, but would love to have some support from people with similar goals x
  • lauraf130490
    Options
    Name: Laura
    Height: 5ft 6.5
    CW:142
    GW: Under 130

Reason why you want to lose weight:

My main reason is so I feel more confident in my bikini on my holiday to Ibiza the end of June. But I also want to look healthier, be more toned and be able to wear more fitted dresses and tops without seeing rolls of fat around my stomach.

Reasons you don't want to stay the same weight you are now:

Although I have lost weight since Christmas and feel happier I am still no where comfortable enough to feel confident walking around in a bikini. I still see a flabby stomach and cellulite which I didn't have last summer, and don't want to go on holiday feeling uncomfortable and wishing I tried harder.
  • KristenKHAOS
    Options
    Name : Kristen
    Height :5'4''
    Your current weight: 211
    Your goal weight: 130

I want to feel good about myself again, and be healthy.
    I'm miserable, and I have been for years. My weight holds me back in life. I know it sounds silly, but I'm very self conscious about my weight. I want to start living the life I've been dreaming of, I want to get in great shape and feel my best so I can be the best wife and mother I can be.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Name : Liane
    Height : 5'6"
    Your current weight :154
    Your goal weight : 140 (I started at 165 so that 20 or so pounds)
    Reasons why you want to lose weight : I got married and gained weight. I want to go back to when I felt and looked my best (mid-30s)
    Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now : just not comfy with it. I'm not super heavy and looking better than 11 lbs before, but still need to move in the losing direction)
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Name: Cindy

Height: 5'6"

Your current weight: 173

Your goal weight: 153 for this challenge (ultimate goal is 143)

Reasons why you want to lose weight: To be more healthy and more comfortable. To not be discouraged when I catch a glimpse in the mirror. To model healthy eating habits for my kids.

Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now: The opposite of the above. ;-)
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Height: 5'4" ish
    Your current weight: 130
    Your goal weight: 120
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Name: Lori
    Height : 5'4"
    Your current weight: 162
    Your goal weight: ~130 by this fall so 20 lbs by this summer would be great.
    Reasons why you want to lose weight: Feel and look better.
    Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now: Still not at goal, but have lost a little over 40 lbs so far.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Name: Jamie
    height: 5'4
    CW: 146
    GW: 125
    I want to lose weight to fit back into my clothes, feel better about myself and to be confident enough to take my kids to the lake and pool. I'm tired of making excuses because I don't want to go out
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Name: Danica
    Height: 5'5'' - 164 cm
    Your current weight: 143,3 lb - 65,0 kg
    Your goal weight: 130/125 lb - 57/58kg
    Reasons why you want to lose weight: I am genuinely curious to find out what my body looks like when I take care of it, since I never did. Mostly all the vain reasons - bikinis, lingerie, confidence etc.
    Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now: Because I hate seeing myself in pictures (I have already lost a bit, it's better now then it used to be, but I would like to see some more improvement).
  • bonfireheart
    Options
    Name: Bonfireheart
    Height: 5'5
    CW: 110
    GW: 100

I want to lose weight because I am so much more confident in myself when I like my reflection!
    Come a long way so far, but have recently lost motivation so saw this group and thought it was exactly what I need to keep on track!
  • karri82
    karri82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Name: Karri
    CW: 170
    GW: 150

Wanting to go to the beach with my husband and kids and not feel self conscious
  • kbshannon
    kbshannon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Name: Kathy
    Height: 5'6"
    Your current weight: 185 lbs.
    Your goal weight: 150 lbs.
    Reasons why you want to lose weight: be the healthy I preach to others, look awesome (especially to ex), and not be tired all the time
    Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now: My ex will not win, don't want to look like a hypocrite, and don't want to be tired all the time.
  • KatieIsLosingIt
    Options
    Name: Katie
    Height: 5'4"
    Your current weight: 150.6 lbs (started at 166 In January)
    Your goal weight: 141 lbs (for now)
    Reasons why you want to lose weight: vanity, confidence
    Reasons why you don't want to stay the weight you are now: vanity, confidence
  • mahoneyjl
    mahoneyjl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny

Height: 5'5

Current weight: 166

Goal Weight: 145

Reasons why I want to lose weight: My confidence, and to hopefully show my 13 year old daughter that its possible to get older and stay fit. She is very concerned that she is going to end up overweight. So I'm hoping that by my losing the weight and keeping it off will help her understand, that we don't have to starve ourselves!! There is a healthier way!!

Why I don't want to stay the weight I am: self confidence!!
  • Mere310Ann
    Mere310Ann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Meredythe
    5'4"
    CW: 149 lbs
    GW: 135 lbs

I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. Heck, I'd settle for feeling comfortable wearing shorts! I want to lose weight but also focus on toning & improving my level of fitness.

I'm a chronic yo-yo dieter, and I want to eliminate that trend and establish healthy eating/exercising habits.

Please add me if you'd like to support each other!